Dc Model Number.

Oh cool. Well Shiba was wrong so I was wrong...

Jjang, ALL DCs work according to this article.

Thanks Jitx! Now I won't make a fool of myself in the future. :D

Could it have been that Shiba was just having trouble with his burned games or where did he get his information?

oh cool.. so icould buy any dreamcast model. and play backup games..? hmm this better be true.. $40.00 is still alot of money.. :lol:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh cool. Well Shiba was wrong so I was wrong...

Jjang, ALL DCs work according to this article.

Thanks Jitx! Now I won't make a fool of myself in the future. :D

Could it have been that Shiba was just having trouble with his burned games or where did he get his information?

oh cool.. so icould buy any dreamcast model. and play backup games..? hmm this better be true.. $40.00 is still alot of money.. :lol:

$40?! Where you are getting it for $40? I got mine of ebay for $26 with controllers, VMUs, and 6 games.

um

i looked into gamestop.. 40.00 with a game and av cables and a controller..

ebay too much of a hassle.. and i got no credit card yet. so its easier to buy at gamestop...no?..

lol sucks to not having credit card.sometimes.. :lol:

[edit]: and also where could i buy cvs2?.. instead of downloading the iso??

Edited by Jjangthekid

um

ebay too much of a hassle.. and i got no credit card yet. so its easier to buy at gamestop...no?..

Oh ok. I remember seeing Dreamcasts on EBgames for 20 bucks that come with a controller and AV cables. No game comes with it though.

And you'll have to download or import CvS2.

um

Oh ok. I remember seeing Dreamcasts on EBgames for 20 bucks that come with a controller and AV cables. No game comes with it though.

I wish, some stores would still sell PAL Dreamcasts around here...I'm not too comfortable bying online, for a number of reasons....then again, I'm quite paranoid sometimes.

um

I wish, some stores would still sell PAL Dreamcasts around here...I'm not too comfortable bying online, for a number of reasons....then again, I'm quite paranoid sometimes.

Don't banks and credit cards in Remedy Land offer some kind of online fraud protection?

um

Don't banks and credit cards in Remedy Land offer some kind of online fraud protection?

They do, and a damn good ones to boot....How does the things go about over at eBay?

um

They do, and a damn good ones to boot....How does the things go about over at eBay?

Well first you need to find someone who is willing to ship to Finland. Then if the person accepts PayPal, you're pretty much safe from any fraud because if you pay from your bank account, PayPal protects it up to a certain amount (a couple of hundred dollars) and if you pay with a credit card, your credit card company should provide the protection.

Also a seller's rating is important too. If a person has made a lot of sales and has a 97%+ rating, you can pretty much bet that person is legit. eBay is quite safe as long as you have some common sense.

And since there are quite a few British people that sell on there, you'll be sure to find a PAL DC that could be shipped to Finland.