Finally, Time Has Come :)

Mag

Well today, I graduated from my High School.. I had great fun, having to hang with my friends to go out and eat and celebrate follow by a party over another friend's house (female host ;) ) and there, we eat (again), play a few multiplayer video games, eat again lol then drive home.

So anyway, now I have all the time before my enrollment in college, I thought I coud work my postcount up again, Just like to get back in the old days where posting is my frequent hobby. :D

Well today, I graduated from my High School.. I had great fun, having to hang with my friends to go out and eat and celebrate follow by a party over another friend's house (female host ;) ) and there, we eat (again), play a few multiplayer video games, eat again lol then drive home.

So anyway, now I have all the time before my enrollment in college, I thought I coud work my postcount up again, Just like to get back in the old days where posting is my frequent hobby. :D

CONGRADUFUKENLATIONS!!!!

*begins drinking vodka to it*

it's cool that you went through your graduation ceremony and everything

ah well..anyways, yeah, since it's gonna be summer now(tomorrow is the last day of school), everyone here can expect me to be on IRC and DC more often

and if you don't believe me, ask magnis about how long I stayed up until

heh thx alot guys..

Gryph: well a short enrollment in a community college, then it should be in state University (already accepted) but I was planning on something bigger, so I'm aiming for a University in California.

Smilee: ah.. same, but although the school are still open for falculty and such.. we thought we might go back for a gaming tournament ;)

Congrats mate, university life kills high school life anyday.

But make sure you stay in contact with your high school friends...when people leave school, there is a tendency for people to drift apart. Keep in touch.

oh indeed, memory stays.. all my good friends, are somewhat split apart, some are leaving the country, some are leaving off for different goal and path.

But, Iam happy the fact, I still have " some " friends that are going through the same route I'm in, that could of ease my depression for my other friends.