I Am At Work

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How useless of you...

Using a work computer...

I use my computer at work all the time! I downloaded most of the new ROMs from there. :-D

Nice to see you making some big bucks there Fatal.

Thanks Gryph.

wow, can you be more abrupt and topic changing in your posts possibly? haha

I want a mac so bad, i had when these bitchy windows users complain about macs being "dumbed down PCs with dumbed down apps and all they are good for is graphic design"

ARE YOU BLIND??!

yeah, they rule for graphic design, but they rule for ALOT more things that that too, and they can run some windows programs now if you dont like the mac ones which are usually beter anyway

Compare a High Res Screenshot of Unreal tournament 2004 on PC with ANY hardware to A hi res screenshot of Unreal 2004 on Mac and notice how unbeleivably better it looks, it runs alot smoother too

macs just make so much more sense, its just these stupid people that cant do anything differently that have to use PCs, sure Macs cost a little more, but you get more

a 1GHz mac outperforms a 2.2GHz PC so NYAAH!!!

I'm getting converted to MAC OS soon :-D

Good job on getting jobs people. I still want one anywayz :lol:

Money is always good...Especialy for....DONATING!

:lol:

If you knew how much i got a week, on my training wage you would all be donating towards me. :(

Good job on getting jobs people. I still want one anywayz :lol:

Money is always good...Especialy for....DONATING!

:lol:

If you knew how much i got a week, on my training wage you would all be donating towards me. :(

Yawn. Everyone Knows that You just use ur earning on alcohol....

and chicks :lol:

I am work now. Doing the good ol' soil samples crap. Hopefully I get another experiment too because I'm just bored of this stuff.

I also have class everyday from 9:00 AM to 10:20 AM with labs from 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM every Monday and Wednesday.

Today I got a n00b to train so that was cool. Muahahaha! I bossed that little biatch around.

:(

Today I got a n00b to train so that was cool. Muahahaha! I bossed that little biatch around.

:(

A girl trainee? Coolness. So, what did you teach her?