I Am At Work

I swear to you al that i am at work. It's kinda slow right now though. There is a computer right next to the percent line where i scan and stack boxes (fun huh). Well anyways I made this topic out of boredom. see you guys when i get home. :-D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How useless of you...

Using a work computer...

I use my computer at work all the time! I downloaded most of the new ROMs from there. :-D

Nice to see you making some big bucks there Fatal.

How useless of you...

Using a work computer...

I use my computer at work all the time! I downloaded most of the new ROMs from there. :-D

Well, you practically work in a laboratory all the time...and downloading roms with a Mac?! Wait...don't you basically work at school?

ugh, Macs dont suck as much as people think they do, half the people who go on and on about how they suck havent even used one for longer than a few hours....

whatever, I think i have something evil planned for my work BWHAHAHA, youll see a post about it later maybe

ugh, Macs dont suck as much as people think they do, half the people who go on and on about how they suck havent even used one for longer than a few hours....

whatever, I think i have something evil planned for my work BWHAHAHA, youll see a post about it later maybe

Agreed. I love using Mac OS Jaguar on my cousin's G4.

Macs are very underrated to Windows and some Linux users. Whats it like to use the first OS with a GUI?

One word - Amazing.

I'm surprised barely few companies support (Epic, I.d. support macs :-D) Apple makes them slick and sexy with a nice and clear GUI. Get rid of the all the bugs in it, and add windows-like compatibilies, and you your self a kick ass OS with godly speeds that rule over Intel and AMD in any given day.

Well the Mac I work on is OS 9.2 and that sucks. No Bit Torrent for it and no games. It also had crap for RAM so I can't even play Flash games. All I can do is chat on AIM and post here.

wow, can you be more abrupt and topic changing in your posts possibly? haha

I want a mac so bad, i had when these bitchy windows users complain about macs being "dumbed down PCs with dumbed down apps and all they are good for is graphic design"

ARE YOU BLIND??!

yeah, they rule for graphic design, but they rule for ALOT more things that that too, and they can run some windows programs now if you dont like the mac ones which are usually beter anyway

Compare a High Res Screenshot of Unreal tournament 2004 on PC with ANY hardware to A hi res screenshot of Unreal 2004 on Mac and notice how unbeleivably better it looks, it runs alot smoother too

macs just make so much more sense, its just these stupid people that cant do anything differently that have to use PCs, sure Macs cost a little more, but you get more

a 1GHz mac outperforms a 2.2GHz PC so NYAAH!!!