J-ho Married Again....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the local news is reporting that J-Ho might be having a baby...

Well I'm sure that news will be plastered all over E! So she was impregnated by Marc Antony while he was still officially married to that other chick? Oh well, I don't really care but it will damn fun making fun of her and her baby.

Well the local news is reporting that J-Ho might be having a baby...

Well I'm sure that news will be plastered all over E! So she was impregnated by Marc Antony while he was still officially married to that other chick? Oh well, I don't really care but it will damn fun making fun of her and her baby.

I can hear the insults now.

I execpt great insults.

well she did say she wanted children during the time she was with ben so it doesn't surprise me. man, thank god i didn't by this guys new album hell they even had it playing in the morning news during the weather report and they said "i hope we didn't bore you with this music" :lol:

Synopsis: J-Lo thinks too highly of herself and just doesn't know how to be normal, celebrity or not. Good god how that aggravates me.

Jenny from the Block my ass.

Ahh...J-Lo, the epitome of hype.

Let's take a look into her psyche and explore her deepest thoughts, perhaps then we can know how to win her over.

Huh?! What's this?! Wait a minute... this...there is nothing to be found!!

(Seriously, enough with the J-Lo hype. Her music is garbage and her movies are garbage, unfortunately.)

I like the ad for Kevin Smith's Jersy Girl, too bad they didn't use it "Jennifer Lopez Dies in the first 15 minutes!"