Splinter Cell Or Metal Gear

Best game  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not into stealth games at all. But my favorite stealth games are the Rainbow Six games. But Slinter Cell is OK. Metal Gear is always cool just because of the NES game.

I edited to ur title to make sliter to splinter :blink:

Uhh I would Go Metal Gear Since its the only one I played outta the two. I'm sure I'll have a different reaction but I'm used to metal gear right now

Well, i´m not into stealth games neither so i went for a try with Splinter cell 1 after finished RS3 and guess what? i just couldn´t stop playing it so after i finished sc 1 a went for sc2 so i finished both games in 3 weeks, so then i went to MG Twin Snakes for a try, last MG i played was in the NES, man was i dessapointed? yes, i thought this games will be like SC, this game is not stealth at all, it is most of the time running and killing :blink: after finished RS3 and both SC, MG looks like joke compared to them.

Oh the Rainbow Six games I mentioned are the first 2 and its expansion packs, not the third one. I can't believe there was an option to let you see your gun in RS 3, how un-Rainbow Six. :blink:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell are both on completly different levels imo.

Metal Gear Solid and Splinter Cell are both on completly different levels imo.

true, that's is why i was i dessapointed with mg, i'm not saying is bad i was just expecting something more like SC :blink:

Exactly, thats why I don't like to compare them.

Since I own a PS2 and not a Bill-BOX, I'll say Metal Gear Solid 1 & 2 just for the hell of it. Sure, Splinter Cell is cool too, but I like the fact that MGS is less based in reality.

But one should not comapre the two.

Edited by Agozer

i hate stealth , i more of a shoot em kick thier butts in front of there face kinda person , but if i had to choose metal gear , it seems so much better and i like the "!" on the guys when they find you :unsure: