Killer Instinct

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah seriously i'm just looking for some local competition to play against but you run your mouth 2 much.Have fun!!!!!!GAMERS UNITE!!!!!

THE DON

I run my mouth too much?! I'm not even serious. You're the one proclaiming your god-like skills at KI. Geez...well I like to run my mouth just to get you all riled up! :lol:

And then I came in, punched both in the face and said. "Stop this crap you angsty nerds and go fondle your Pokemon cards instead."

Thedonjuan: It's quite useless to brag about one's skills on a message board, since very few people (or no one at all) will take you seriously.

And then I came in, punched both in the face and said. "Stop this crap you angsty nerds and go fondle your Pokemon cards instead."

Thedonjuan: It's quite useless to brag about one's skills on a message board, since very few people (or no one at all) will take you seriously.

Ooooh...Pikachu...Pikachu...let me fondle your massive brondas! :lol:

Yeah seriously i'm just looking for some local competition to play against but you run your mouth 2 much.Have fun!!!!!!GAMERS UNITE!!!!!

THE DON

I run my mouth too much?! I'm not even serious. You're the one proclaiming your god-like skills at KI. Geez...well I like to run my mouth just to get you all riled up! :)

Agozer just looking to see if theres some local competion out there I never bragged

Many thanks Dragon Keeper, and I like your sig and avatar. Nice and gothic. Thanks once again.

The full rom is at Planet Emulation, if you need it.

The CHDs or the Console ports? I would like to get my hands on the CHDs :(

I think you can find it at Retro Roms and Rom Share, as Dragon pointed out, but I haven't downloaded it yet, so I cannot be certain.

Planet emulation also has a large KI2 file ("kinst2") weighing in at 140 mb or so. The files at Rom Share and Retro Roms are split up.

Sorry, I'm still such a noob. :) Hope this helps. :)

Yeh they are the arcade CHD files. Sadly, the total rar size is bigger than the actual CHD... for example KI 2 is 140MB dl all up, but the CHD is only 130MB.

Also for K'dash- using CHDs... in the folder where you have the kinst2 (or 1) rom zip, create another folder inside it called kinst2, and put the chd in there.

Eg

roms\mame\kinst2.zip <<-------Rom

roms\mame\kinst2\kinst2.chd <<-------Hard Disk

Yeah, you need both and mame to play it one. Well i'm starting to know why most of you hate it, but i still think it's a fun game.