Killer Instinct

Man, KI2 was fun, but the character designs turned me off(execpt for Orchid, who I think got a 5% resize on her bust).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too would love to see a KI3.

I loved the games for their psycho combos and for Orchid. They were not the best fighting game in my opinion, but I did like them alot because they were something quite different. I still have to download KI2, but it is a big file, I am on dial up, and I can't find any place to download it that lets me use a download manager (so I can resume when it inevitably cuts out)

I was lookin for the biggass chd recently.

Go to Romshare... the break a rar into 20MB parts... easier to dl for a dial up user. :rolleyes:

I LIVE IN FREMONT CA.I have an arcade setup at my house or we can go to the local golfland in milpitas to get it on.Please don't run your mouth and say you can whip me.Show with your skills not your mouth.If you want a challenge just meet up and prove your wouth.MUch love gamers

THE DON

I can own you anyday in Killer Instinct. Hell I can play with BOTH my hands tied behind my back and have my legs chopped off. That's how good I am. :D

:rolleyes:

You're taking it far too seriously dude...no one cares if you are extremely good at KI.

Yeah seriously i'm just looking for some local competition to play against but you run your mouth 2 much.Have fun!!!!!!GAMERS UNITE!!!!!

THE DON

Both of you, count yourself lucky your arcade still has KI.

Are you saying that some arcades still have it. O_o

I haven't seen those since KI came out on the SNES.

Many thanks Dragon Keeper, and I like your sig and avatar. Nice and gothic. Thanks once again.

The full rom is at Planet Emulation, if you need it.

The CHDs or the Console ports? I would like to get my hands on the CHDs :rolleyes:

Many thanks Dragon Keeper, and I like your sig and avatar. Nice and gothic. Thanks once again.

The full rom is at Planet Emulation, if you need it.

The CHDs or the Console ports? I would like to get my hands on the CHDs :D

I think you can find it at Retro Roms and Rom Share, as Dragon pointed out, but I haven't downloaded it yet, so I cannot be certain.

Planet emulation also has a large KI2 file ("kinst2") weighing in at 140 mb or so. The files at Rom Share and Retro Roms are split up.

Sorry, I'm still such a noob. :lol: Hope this helps. :)

Yeah seriously i'm just looking for some local competition to play against but you run your mouth 2 much.Have fun!!!!!!GAMERS UNITE!!!!!

THE DON

I run my mouth too much?! I'm not even serious. You're the one proclaiming your god-like skills at KI. Geez...well I like to run my mouth just to get you all riled up! :lol: