Halo..wow

halo came out a while ago. and since the day it came out.i was very skeptical about the game.. everyone were like how great the game was..and so i tried the demo.and i must admit.it is pretty good.. getting to ride on a jeep and a banshee..pretty funn.i just hope halo 2 would come out for the pcc..

I finally got to play Halo last Tuesday while I was visiting a friend (the XBOX version). I have to say that the levels look gorgeous and the opening level is moody....However oftentimes I found myself wandering aimlessly because I didn't know where to go (My friend helped me out in this part).

Yes, Halo is one of the most overrated games ever, but I enjoyed it.

Now, if I could only persuade my friend into buying Metroid Prime....

Halo PC and Halo Xbox are both boring, the only good thing about it is it's MP modes.

Halo Pc was pretty boring to me. I just played the first two levels and Immediately turnt it off.

Then, I played it online and I kept getting killed for no reason. My brother, who loves halo on Xbox, died so many times and claimed the game was different.

Either way its your preference.

Well, the game on PC was much easier on the eyes since I could control everything and the refresh rate (85Hz 4 life!)