-~exclusive~ Chankast Utilities By: Kryso

Alpha

I should say I think its just add-on programs based on looking at the screenshots.

Gamecop maybe you can confirm this and change the topic to something less inflammatory than "hacks"? Utilities maybe? Or am I completely wrong and they are actually hacks of the chankast binary?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should say I think its just add-on programs based on looking at the screenshots.

Gamecop maybe you can confirm this and change the topic to something less inflammatory than "hacks"?  Utilities maybe?  Or am I completely wrong and they are actually hacks of the chankast binary?

Actually, you are right. Basically it's all DLL files, not really a hack in the core of the program at all. Name changed to "Chankast Utilities". :lol:

I am wondering if anyone could help me to find cheat, I had already wrote a tool for it, if possible, please PM me or COP.

Why don't you make it like gameshark/action replay codes. Their somewhat easier to make and apply.

I am wondering if anyone could help me to find cheat, I had already wrote a tool for it, if possible, please PM me or COP.

Why don't you make it like gameshark/action replay codes. Their somewhat easier to make and apply.

how ever I have no gameshark/action replay codes, and I don't know the format of them.

Some examples here for Gamebreaker for DC

http://www.cmgsccc.com/dc/index.php?game=275

And over here for Gameshark/Action Replay

http://www.cheats2k.net/gs_index.php?platform=DC

it's like neo-geo cheating, editing values and stuff.