What Do You Admit?

I admit to taking a piss in my backyard every night.

Hell yes, i do it always i can (if near to the backyard and no in the front on the house). It is sth special can´t describe it, it it relaxes me :)

:lol: Glad we are on the same page man. It is so relaxing. :)

She's a girl! LOL!

No it's a guy.

:lol: Whoa.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I thought Violence was that chick in his Sig at first (he used to have a pic of himself and his girlfriend in his sig) and I thought that dude in his sig and avatar was his boyfriend. But than I found out through AIM when chatting with GryphonKlaw that he was the guy in the Avatar and sig and that girl was his girlfriend. Make sense?

You Could Have Made It Clearer...

EDIT:This Is Just Like When Bart joins The Wanna-Be Boy Scouts And Reads The Boo On Pocket Knife Safety Called: Don't Do What Johny Don't Does

Cuz THey Could Have Made It A lot Clearer.

Edited by 666Ghost

Honestly I thought Violence was that chick in his Sig at first (he used to have a pic of himself and his girlfriend in his sig) and I thought that dude in his sig and avatar was his boyfriend. But than I found out through AIM when chatting with GryphonKlaw that he was the guy in the Avatar and sig and that girl was his girlfriend. Make sense?

You Could Have Made It Clearer.

:lol::lol::):):lol: Sorry man.

I admit to:

- Laughing at hookers whenever I see them.

- Not paying for music in just over 4 years.

- Not paying for movies in almost a year.

- Being addicted to the concept of pirating stuff.

- Being addicted to repoing people's cars

- Helping myself to some of the personal property in repos (Especially any cash that might be laying around).

- Laughing when I heard that three people that I know (But am not particularly fond of) have gonorrhea. Actually, one of them had it, and had been having sex with at least four women, two of which I know/dislike.

Edited by Jiggs

I admit to:

- Laughing when I heard that three people that I know (But am not particularly fond of) have gonorrhea. Actually, one of them had it, and had been having sex with at least four women, two of which I know/dislike.

LoL, thats kind of messed up.

I admit to:

- Not paying for music in just over 4 years.

- Not paying for movies in almost a year.

- Being addicted to the concept of pirating stuff.

- Being addicted to repoing people's cars

- Helping myself to some of the personal property in repos (Especially any cash that might be laying around).

You have very high morals.

I additionally admit to the following

- Going into a Pizza Hut, eating, and leaving with everything on the table. Including the tablecloth, and the tip left by a previous customer.

- Staying at school overnight in an attempt to alter my grades (all the doors were locked)

- I never do my homework. Ever.

- I often forget to shower for days on end.

- I admit to enjoying the destruction of the WTC. If only a little.

I admit to taking a piss in my backyard every night.

Hell yes, i do it always i can (if near to the backyard and no in the front on the house). It is sth special can´t describe it, it it relaxes me :)

:D Glad we are on the same page man. It is so relaxing. :D

She's a girl! LOL!

No it's a guy.

:rolleyes: Whoa.

wtf? why did you thought i was a girl