New Slipknot Cd...w00t!

I dont really like slipyes i mean knot. Why are there no scares on your wrist? You're no real slipknot fan.

Dude, quit bringing up the stereotypicalness of something.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really like slipyes i mean knot. Why are there no scares on your wrist? You're no real slipknot fan.

Sterio typic? Dude shut up. Im madox james biatch. I always see stuff first hand or end up finding about it days later. Not all cut thier arm but some do, plenty do, i'll count for you if you'd like.

Maybe Because The Way I'm Planing To Die Is By Jumping Off Of Something Or Shooting Myself. And The Scars On My Arms Are Lower Than My Wrist Cuz Of The Fights With My Sister.

Sterio typic? Dude shut up. Im madox james biatch. I always see stuff first hand or end up finding about it days later. Not all cut thier arm but some do, plenty do, i'll count for you if you'd like.

And canadians go "eh" all the time.

Eh, what are you talking aboot?

eh? You got pwowed or pawhoaed or was it marvin gay cologne? I dont know somebody help me out here. He's a some what real fan. Not just a (*in a french accent*)"Poser"(*end french accent*) Thats why k'dash.

am glad dey got d new album out, too bad i hate lameass stereo typ guyz.. peace out dude! :)

WTF is going on, eh? *Cookie for the one who understands.*

Cominus, relax.

I'm not a Slipknot fan, as I stated before. I find most of their music mindless abuse of instruments, except for the few cool tracks.

Rammstein is much better.

Edited by Agozer

I Was Just Gonna Post This Topic, Owell.

I Just Go The Limited Edition Of The CD And I Will Probily Get The Non-Limited.

Here's My A Picture Of My CD:

cf7711cf.jpg

:)

Funny.