Death Penalty

Should you be killed when you kill?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alot of murder and war crimes going around lately on the global scale. The question being: What excactly is the suitable punishment for cold blooded crimes?........

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with Agozer, keeping them in prison for eternity should bring them back to their knees....or not. thats just better for those who really deserve it. but then again, for those who dont really deserve it, its still hell getting outside due to being a goody (its alot harder to find jobs, especially being an ex-convict)

Put all the convics on an island full of dangerous animals. It's easier then that death penalty crap.

Don't kill them, that's the easy way out. Make them suffer by keeping them alive as long as possible but deprived of everything so they really feel sorry.

Hahahahah....You're really reaching today, G. I like it. :blink:

If no one likes my plan. Then, keep em jail forever and shake a stick at em.

If no one likes my plan. Then, keep em jail forever and shake a stick at em.

At least the endangered animals survive if we dump those convicts on an island. :blink:

Edited by Agozer

:blink:  dangerous animals ,i like that!

(any relation to Julius Ceaser?)

Except that Julius Caesar didn't dump his pets and the gladiators on a n island, but rather kept both groups inside a massive playground.