Best Combat Simulator

I wouldn't really call it a simulator, but there was this fun flight combat game for the PS1 that I vaguely remember.  You might want to look into that.

Ace Combat I-III? Those were good games, exspecially the japanese import ones. <_>

I wouldn't really call it a simulator, but there was this fun flight combat game for the PS1 that I vaguely remember.  You might want to look into that.

Ace Combat I-III? Those were good games, exspecially the japanese import ones. <_<

I don't think so, it was really futuristic and in space and stuff.

That's why I said it wasn't really a simulator.

But then again, I may be wrong.

The Mechwarrior series are good bunch. Mechwarrior 3 and 4 are really good.

The Mechwarrior games are on my list of games to reaquire. <_< So fun.

- Baulder's Gate 1 and 2

- Mechwarrior 3 and 4

Im not sure but I think you might be talking about a game called "Somthing police force" or something with police. It was futuristic and it was about you being a "civil"combat helicopter pilot except it had like boosters on it. That was a really fun game. You traveled around the city in 3d. It reminds me of red faction when you get to ride that helecopter.

Im not sure but I think you might be talking about a game called "Somthing police force" or something with police. It was futuristic and it was about you being a "civil"combat helicopter pilot except it had like boosters on it. That was a really fun game. You traveled around the city in 3d. It reminds me of red faction when you get to ride that helecopter.

Was the game G-Police? That game suits the description that you gave.

To LordKanti: Was the game Raycrisis?

Edited by Smilee

Was the game G-Police? That game suits the description that you gave.

To LordKanti: Was the game Raycrisis?

yeah thats it