Any Good Movies?

This is actually the only Spanish movie I've seen and it's actually quite good. My sisters used to watch novellas all the time which are filmed in L.A. but are in spanish and hated em'.....except for the fact that all the latinas were jawdropping :lol:

This is actually the only Spanish movie I've seen and it's actually quite good. My sisters used to watch novellas all the time which are filmed in L.A. but are in spanish and hated em'.....except for the fact that all the latinas were jawdropping :P

you just reminded me of that one weird novella " zapatos color de roza"( i actually think its laces but i forgot how to say it in spanish lol ) atleast i think thats what it is.........it drove me crazy! :lol:

edit: is it abujetas???????? lol im not good at spellIng!

Edited by madienmasher

Amores Perros.

This movie won COUNTLESS awards. I love it.

Anon.

That movie is so flocking Mexico, when i saw that shitake mushroom it was like a trip down memory lane. What you saw was or probably did happen in real life. Now that movie is gangster mexican.

- City of God

- El Crimen De Padre Amaro

- Irreversible (I doubt you would like it though but it was good and trippy)

- Run Lola Run

- Antarujat

- Whale Rider

- Osama

- Anything by Akira Kurosowa

- Most movies by Bernardo Bertolucci

- Any pre-Hollywood John Woo movie.

They're lots of others but I really recommend City of God. That is one beautiful picture.

- City of God

- Good movie

- Osama
-also good
- Anything by Akira Kurosowa
-Anything before 1980 is good.

Aye, although I do like all John Woo films.

Face/Off is the only Hollywood John Woo movie I like. The rest are so watered down...I want 30 minute gun fights like in Hard Boiled!

Aye, although I do like all John Woo films.

Face/Off is the only Hollywood John Woo movie I like. The rest are so watered down...I want 30 minute gun fights like in Hard Boiled!

Face/Off just aired yesterday. Once a Thief was one of those movies that made me go "Wow"...I saw it on TV like 5 years ago, and I've been trying to find it ever since.

Knight Ryders :P (not sure bout d spell)

Edited by Spiffy