Nintendo DS Vs PSP

You seen both of them now...which one will be successful?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

nice to see vampire chronicles also being ported since it was only on dc.

but man, dmc series is something to see along with gt4 :)

nintendo will always have zelda and i wouldn't doubt it would be great but i'm sure that square-enix has something planned :)

Edited by Prican25

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny that if these were consoles not handhelds, we wouldn't even be discussing which system would win, because the psp is so much more powerful than the ds that there'd be no competition?

That's my two cents. The psp is going to be awesome, and will be better than the ds, touch-screen or not. As to who will win out, though, only time will tell.

after looking at videos and screenshots from both I gotta say the PSP is dead sexy.

DS = n64 graphics mario 64x4 looks like mario 64. Metroid looks like good, not GCN good but..not bad for a handheld. 2 x smallish screens

PSP= ps1.5+ graphics. holy shizzle! MSG looks almost as good as substance. Gran turismo looks as good as GT3. huge wide-screen.

I am now leaning towards PSP as my hand held choice.

edit in: there was only a small clip of Vampire chronicles psp. but it looks pretty much dead on the dc version to me. :(

Edited by garageink

Not to offend some of you, but you guys are really starting to turn into SONEH FAN BOISSSZZZZZZ!!!!!!11111onesixteenthreeslash

Heh, I AM a fanboy since I'm working in Sony :(

Anyway, I dun care who is winning who in this hanheld war, but the real winner

will be US , the CONSUMERS.

Nintendo will be forced to buck up and produce more quality games, not 10000+

crap games, give better accessories.

We should just sit back and enjoy what both parties dish out. ;)

Yeah I gotta agree. Consumers are the real winners, as each company will have to agressively mark down the prices of their machines to try to get the edge on one another.

Thats a nice game list for the PSP. It will be interesting which of those will be availiable during launch week. Hopefully, Capcom will make CVS3 or something on PSP.

And, there really isn't any reason to get mad about this topic. If people like DS, then they will get it and enjoy, if people like PSP, then the same thing applies.

Anywho, if they can emulate both on PC, EVERYONE"S a Winner!

MUhahahha.

MUhahahha.

Said it like a true man. :( Muahaha! But I'm sure it will take a nice long while to get those emulated...

MUhahahha.

Said it like a true man. :( Muahaha! But I'm sure it will take a nice long while to get those emulated...

YES! it is true.

Sony has new encryption for it's UMD media and Nintendo also for it's Gigabit Cart media too. Tough to crack, but I can't wait!

MUhahahha.

YES! it is true.

Sony has new encryption for it's UMD media and Nintendo also for it's Gigabit Cart media too. Tough to crack, but I can't wait!

While you're at it, you can grow old and die. ;)

I re-read the rules, isn't a thread like this not allowed ? :(

Edited by K`dash

Well so far this thread is still civil and hasn't broken into a flame war so that's good.

Did someone say flame war? What did I miss?...or didn't miss?

Edited by Agozer