How Long Do You Usally Stay Up Till?

About What Time Do You Usally Stay Up Till?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In response to the carbs thing. Everyone should watch this.

OHHH MAN!!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!! *sniff*...no, seriously, it was

I think the weight problem in the u.s started out when some person who was fat started a diet and he/she wanted everyone to be on it too. Then ppl started feeling a lot hungrier so they got fatter and then you have ppl who are containing their hunger inside encouraging other ppl to be on that diet too and they got hungry and got fatter.

ohh man, have Pen and Teller done a show about diets on their show on show time? If so, I think I should email their writers an idea that...diets=bullsh!t, and diets are what's making ppl fat

then ppl wonder why they don't sleep enough even when they're on the diet...why can't they sleep?! because they have no f*cken energy to burn while sleeping!!! :D

you have to eat to be healthy!!!

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always go to sleep at about...1:30a.m or 2:30a.m...and I wake my ass up at about 6:30a.m, but I've figured out the secret to still being energetic during the day....how?! Simple, just stop giving a sh!t about the amount of fat and carbs of whatever you eat and just have a big breakfast!!!, no, seriously. My usually breakfast now...scrambled egg+sausage+pop tarts on the side+coffee

yeah seriously, aren't people supposed to make breakfast a hella big meal? or the biggest meal of the day? :D

dude, seriously, you wouldn't believe how many ppl I know that actually skip breakfast cause they wanna lose weight!!! seriously, out of all the f*cken meals they're received each day they decide to skip the most important one! :)

it's stupid :)

It's really lame on why they skip it. I mean it's important to get the day started as you said Weirdanzeige. If they should just eat a little less at lunch and dinner. Lunch is pretty much expandable since some people skip it anyways.

It's really lame on why they skip it. I mean it's important to get the day started as you said Weirdanzeige. If they should just eat a little less at lunch and dinner. Lunch is pretty much expandable since some people skip it anyways.

believe it or not, since I don't get much sleep I need all 3 meals, but lunch for me is the smallest meal. It's usually a burger+a vanilla pepsi

I don't eat breakfast because it makes me sick. I can't eat anything that early in the morning. It makes me vomit.

I'm the exact opposite, I just can't start my day without a good breakfast....and a cup of hot cocoa.

I don't eat breakfast because it makes me sick. I can't eat anything that early in the morning. It makes me vomit.

I am exactly the same. Everything I eat in the morning tastes like crap. Yuck! I sleep in, and skip breakfast, apart from a hot chocolate and some orange juice.

What is this "sleep" you all speak of? Is is a new game or something I'm missing out on?

Seriously though, I stay up for DAYS on end. It's been so long since I've only stayed up for the required 12-14 hours that I know exactly when to call it "tommorow". Sometimes, when asked how my day was at around 12-1 a.m. I usually just give the answer "it's just started".

Edited by Gouken

What is this "sleep" you all speak of? Is is a new game or something I'm missing out on?

Seriously though, I stay up for DAYS on end. It's been so long since I've only stayed up for the required 12-14 hours that I know exactly when to call it "tommorow". Sometimes, when asked how my day was at around 12-1 a.m. I usually just give the answer "it's just started".

are you bipolar?