Online Romance Anyone?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK here is probably the worst one of them all. My friend met this girl online named Crystal; they talked for a few weeks on the net, than it went to the phone, throughout that time they shared on the phone and the net they realized that they were meant for each other :rolleyes:. So they decided to meet. Crystal did not want to go alone, so she decided to bring her best friend with her. She asked my friend Jon if he had a single friend to bring with him so she won’t be alone and feel left out. He asked me to go and I was a bit hesitant at first but I eventually agreed upon hearing of her very large breast. So the night before we met she called me and we talked for a couple hours. She was very odd at times on the phone, saying dumb stuff, making a fool out of herself at times, acting very desperate. I knew something wasn’t right. So the next day came and we went to the mall to meet up. She had sent my friend pictures of her and she told him what she was wearing so he knew what to look out for. We were sitting at a table in the food court and he said "That’s crystal, and that’s Amanda. Look at how big she is!" I swear to you guys she is one huge girl. Well we went up to them, and they my friend and crystal hugged and Amanda started looking at me with a big hungry smile. I was scared out of my mind! Well she rushed me and gave me a big bear hug. Well throughout the evening she kept trying to kiss me, hug me, sit extra close to me, and even sit on my lap. Well she got pissed off and thought i was being conceited, so she stated telling me off real loud in front of everyone outside of the mall, it was very embarrassing and made me look real bad. She started asking me all these questions real loud like: Why won’t you stand next to me? Why won’t you sit with me? Why did you turn away when i tried to kiss you? I was like Amanda you are to beautiful for me, and i am not ready to take a big step with you like that. You need to find a guy that is good looking enough for you. Well that pissed her off real bad. I was trying to be nice but I guess I sounded fake. Well she pushed me and called me a cocky jerk well that pissed me off pretty bad. So I had to get out of there quick because i was not going to put up with her anymore. I had to think of something quick, so i pointed behind her and said "Oh my God! Look over there, what is that?" Right when she turned around i started running the other way as fast as I could. The bad thing is that I was laughing so hard that I almost fell down and she turned around and started chaseing me. Well thankfully there ride showed up and saved my life. After she cussed meout they left. Me and my friends were laughing for days about it. :P  :lol:

Umm... you sure you weren't inside the Disney store during this escapade? Cus this story seems somehow related to Disney... :lol:

Anon.

NOTE: If you didn't get that, Fatal's story seemed to TV-like to be real. I believe you Rose, but, it just sounds like something my sister would watch.

I can't remember where I saw this...but I remember a story i heard about a guy and a girl who met on the 'net, and chatted for a while, and they decided to meet up...and when they did, it turns out they were father and daughter :rolleyes:

Haha, hell no. I don't trust online dating. As far as I know, that "woman" could be a fat sweaty man pleasuring himself to me.

Ha ! :lol: Ha ! :lol: Ha ! :lol: Ha ! :lol: Ha !!! I'm OK with U : that "woman" could be a fat sweaty man pleasuring himself to me.