Hot Question 2

Diablo does not have as much spectacularity

yes cuz watching ifrit's summoning animation for the 8000th time is soooo spectacular. :huh:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo does not have as much spectacularity

yes cuz watching ifrit's summoning animation for the 8000th time is soooo spectacular. :huh:

I still like watching those, but 8000 times in a row is a bit too much, even with my standards. :(

yeah, an option to disable summon animations or make them shorter should exist.......

like watching an inferno spell for the milionth time is better

But they do exist; in FFIX-FFX-2 at least.

I was just trying to get across that "spectacularity" as axl put it can get in the way of the game.

hell has anyone played Uplink? It's awesome, i consider that an Rpg (cuz you are role playing a hacker) and it has almost zero for graphics.

That $hit is great, i got caught like 10 times and stuff. When I restarted my game, I was like. OMFG I AMZ TEH 1337 HAXX0RZ!

That $hit is great, i got caught like 10 times and stuff. When I restarted my game, I was like. OMFG I AMZ TEH 1337 HAXX0RZ!

the first time i played I actually lost track of the fact that it was a game and I wasn't online.

...My next question is for RPG's...

...What, do you think, makes the RPG experience better for the player?  The story, the battle system, or the cutscenes?

Back to the topic, a RPG gaming expirience is best when dealing with a RPG that has fisrt off story, then gameplay! Cutscenes or a bonus, and if it look good graphicwise thats a side effect!!!!!!

Yeah, I agree. Deus Ex's hacking stuff pales in comparision. :lol: