Hot Question 2

FFX was short, but a good test run on the PS2 to show what they could of expand on. Although the Sphear Grid System was made to be creative skill leveling other then filling it up. It opened up possibilties for kickass combos. In short, everyone wanted to be uber powerful but filling up the grid in the end. I suggest you try playing FFX without using the Grid Sphear system. Hard as hell.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suggest you try playing FFX without using the Grid Sphear system. Hard as hell.

That's almost like playing IX without leveling, only it's STILL easy.

As I suggested you try it then :D Without using the Grid system at all, then just the defaults.

I suggest you try playing FFX without using the Grid Sphear system. Hard as hell.

That's almost like playing IX without leveling, only it's STILL easy.

Easy? You don't know what you are talking about. :P

Damn, I hate my country; I only have one online store wich delivers games very late, and it hasn't even hear of FFX/X-2/XI/XII!!! I managed to command only FF Origins(kickass remakes for FFI&FFII and FFIX for the PSOne!!!! Also I hate FF Chrystal Chronicals for beign a GC-only game!!! Answer me this so as I don't die stupid!! FF Tactics was for the PSOne or DC?

Damn, I hate my country; I only have one online store wich delivers games very late, and it hasn't even hear of FFX/X-2/XI/XII!!! I managed to command only FF Origins(kickass remakes for FFI&FFII and FFIX for the PSOne!!!! Also I hate FF Chrystal Chronicals for beign a GC-only game!!! Answer me this so as I don't die stupid!! FF Tactics was for the PSOne or DC?

Tactics was on the psone. Damn confusing game, that.

Chronicals had 3 and 4 or what?

I managed to get Anthology today wich has 5-6!

Anthology had 4 & 5. Final Fantasy 6 was released separate, coupled with FFX demo. Origins had remakes of 1 & 2.

Edited by Agozer

You are wrong; I'm looking at the discs as we type!!!! Final Fantasy Anthology has FFV and FFVI!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy Chronicals has the remakes of FFI and FFII(which was never released for the U.S./Europe)!!!!!!

It is logical that Chronicals should have the remakes of FFIII and FFIV!!

But I'm not sure, that's what I'm asking?

You are wrong; I'm looking at the discs as we type!!!! Final Fantasy Anthology has FFV and FFVI!!!!!!!

Final Fantasy Chronicals has the remakes of FFI and FFII(which was never released for the U.S./Europe)!!!!!!

It is logical that Chronicals should have the remakes of FFIII and FFIV!!

But I'm not sure, that's what I'm asking?

I'd still say you're wrong, unless they sell diffrent compilations there than over here. My friend has those games exactly like I typed them in my previous post.

Or maybe your confusing IV and VI together.

Edited by Agozer

Well, don't forget that the US and Japanese series' went in different orders. I can't remember what numbers were what though. I'm sure k'dash could enlighten us though.