Do Games Have A Negative Effect

neo

Does games affect ones academic performance  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And me not knowing Japonese!!!

KIKKOMAN, KIKKOMAN! What is that anyway fish-head guy?!

I thought you sayed you knew "jap0nese"? :P

And me not knowing Japonese!!!

KIKKOMAN, KIKKOMAN! What is that anyway fish-head guy?!

I thought you sayed you knew "jap0nese"? :P

I said I'm starting to learn japaneze! I never said I knew it.......

Oh. my. GOD.

IT BURNS MY EYES

Mine too but what the flock does it mean? You know japaneze don't you, Haku?

Edited by axl

for crying out loud... it seems to be an add for kikkoman soy sauce (over here at japanese food stalls they give out kikkoman soy sauce in little fishes). It's either that, or a parody involving kikkoman soy sauce.

Do Games Have A Negative Effect ?

Maybe with the children only. KikkoMan effect : http://kikkomaso2.at.infoseek.co.jp/kikkoman_6.swf

i dont see the connection....lol

a fish headed man running around half naked and shooting a beam from his chest

at least the cats love im

lol

You do not understand the greatness behind the Kikkoman franchise. :P

actually theyve helped me on alot of history tests, and i can speedread fricken fast now because of RPGs, Also they improve hand-eye coordination, they improve your general awareness, and they improve reactions times, and that are also proven to improve your throught process by making you think faster/more efficiently/better

which is probably why i have so many spelling errors, i play games ALOT heh, and i think up my entire response in like 2 seconds, but i just want to type it and get it over with so i type it all really fast to get it done, Thanks to my ub3r 140 words per minute, which i have The Typing Of The Dead to thank for!! Video games DO help, its proven, its just the idiots where they play games seriously ALL day and do NOTHING else that are the ones that make it seem like they dont, im in school right now in fact, and one of them is aross the room driving me crazy right now, and im going to strangle him right now hes so retarded i swear to god....

And a few weeks ago I read something on ABCNews.com that surgeons who play video games are less prone to make mistakes. I didn't favorite it but you can search the site and read it for yourself. So I showed that to my Mom and she was like "but you're not going to become a surgeon." Hmph...she wins that round. :lol: