Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003

i jsut played this and finished it, cause i got incredibly bored

it is bloody funny, what a crappy edit of KOF 2001, all the moves are somewhat powerful yet funny, i was laughing for a while cause Kyo's SDM covers the whole screen, and Iori's projectile move becomes a inescapable pillar of energy

i just wanted to know, WTF is it with that damn ball thing at the end, it takes forever to destroy it, i had to put its health to 1/3 just to beat it

and another quetion, is this game an official game, cause i thought i remebmer reading from some forum that this is a official game and had arcade cabinets around of this game

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only some people got super enhanced (Kyo, Iori) while the others were left alone. It is a pretty bad game, but I can't say anything too bad since I wouldn't be able to haxxors any neo geo game like those guys did.

I was tricked when I saw that. I didn't know it was a KOF hack so I was like "Yay! Lee Mu Bai!"

But when I got home to play it I was like "What the hell is this? Terry with a yellow jacket? This is crap."

i jsut played this and finished it, cause i got incredibly bored

it is bloody funny, what a crappy edit of KOF 2001, all the moves are somewhat powerful yet funny, i was laughing for a while cause Kyo's SDM covers the whole screen, and Iori's projectile move becomes a inescapable pillar of energy

i just wanted to know, WTF is it with that damn ball thing at the end, it takes forever to destroy it, i had to put its health to 1/3 just to beat it

the "Ball" Boss is basically Igniz's whip-like weapon in 2k1. if you know how deal with Igniz in 2k1 then it shouldnt be alot different here.

there are actually only 3 characters modified (Kyo, Iori, K'). the others play all the same as in 2k1 only with lightning and flame effects (bleh! :lol:).

and yeah, this hack sucks..... donkey...balls :D

As BoomBa_GoosE was saying, this game is a bootleg hack rather than some internet hack. In fact, every once in a while, you find the MVS version floating around on eBay. IMO, this hack is superior to all internet hacks and most, if not all, Plus/Hero bootleg hacks. I only say this because they ripped levels from other games and put them into it. I've yet to see any other Neo Geo hack with changed graphics, which is a pity, IMO, because there could be some cool hacks. BTW, are there any tools that support hacking the Neo Geo's graphics? AFAIK, there aren't, but I really haven't checked the rom hacking tools in a while and when I did, I never payed any attention to if they supported NG or not.