Funny Car Pics

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any riced out fast and furious style ride is funny to me. they all look like krap.

no need for a pic cuz everyone has some vin diesel wannabe in their hood with some "pimped" electric blue/lime green honda civic. gah.

american muscle anyday. if it was built after 1970 it just isn't worth it.

Agreed. Riced out cars suck.

1967 Pontiac GTO...greatest car EVER! :lol: But not like that one in Fast and the Furious.

Or maybe a 1969 Dodge Charger. That is also a fantastic vehicle. :lol:

yep give me a chopped 54 chevy or 50 ford shoebox anyday.

given a choice I'd choose one of those over a lamborgini or farrari :lol:

I've never been a huge fan of Lamborginis. I'd take a Porsche over anything anyday. Porsche rules the road. ;)

But one day I'm going to buy a '67 GTO...it's going to be sweet as hell. And a Chevy Impala because I just love those 50s fins. And if I have any money left over I'm getting a '65 Cobra.

My god...THIS IS COSPLAY RELOADED!

:lol: Why do you say that? :lol:

I really like the Aeris tho ;) So continue as you may.

*wistles*

any riced out fast and furious style ride is funny to me. they all look like krap.

no need for a pic cuz everyone has some vin diesel wannabe in their hood with some "pimped" electric blue/lime green honda civic. gah.

american muscle anyday. if it was built after 1970 it just isn't worth it.

Agreed. Riced out cars suck.

1967 Pontiac GTO...greatest car EVER! :( But not like that one in Fast and the Furious.

Or maybe a 1969 Dodge Charger. That is also a fantastic vehicle. :D

given a choice I'd choose one of those over a lamborgini or farrari :D

I've never been a huge fan of Lamborginis. I'd take a Porsche over anything anyday. Porsche rules the road. :-D

But one day I'm going to buy a '67 GTO...it's going to be sweet as hell. And a Chevy Impala because I just love those 50s fins. And if I have any money left over I'm getting a '65 Cobra.

Doods...the Gremlin is obviously better than all other cars in every way.

Why don't people understand?!

given a choice I'd choose one of those over a lamborgini or farrari :(

No way. You can't be searious.

Anyways man I can't help but to imagine you as James Dean. Do you really look like him?

nah, dean was cool but I look more like jesse james from monster garage. at least that's what people tell me. prolly the greased hair and tattoos.

=kanti my buddy had a grimlin all blown out for the dirt ring! man that thing was bad! not a stock one though, lol you gotta really get into it to turn a grimlin into a beast.

nothin' funny about this.

54chevy.bmp

jeez the link didn't work,

fixed :(

Edited by garageink