More Proof That Bush An Idiot.

Wizard

Never learned American history. Then again, I do live in Canada.

They should teach our history all over the world. We're just that important.

And did Bush really say "More and more of our imports are coming form overseas?"

I think I read that here once.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Best place to hear Bush insults if you ask me, is on the Late Night show, with David Letterman, some of the comments he makes are great hanginl

I think at one point he was commenting on how Bush was the cutest president we've ever had....

Letterman is the best, well next to Conan. :D I love his little Bush video clip things. Those are damn hilarious!

The daily show also has some good Bush insults.

They actually made a drinking game where you had to drink every time Bush said terrorist, war...I don't remember, but he said the sam few words every couple seconds. It was rediculous.

Never learned American history. Then again, I do live in Canada.

They should teach our history all over the world. We're just that important.

It would be cool, but World history would be a pain.

(LordKanti @ Apr 20 2004, 03:04 AM)They should teach our history all over the world. We're just that important.

I hope for all Americans' sake, you are not American, LordKanti.

From what you reply, I deduce that you are so ignorant in life, thinking that you can impose your AMerican values on anyone. Mind you, I have American friends who really respect other people's way of life, not trying to impose their life onto others.

I do hope you did not represent most of the Americans.

(LordKanti @ Apr 20 2004, 03:04 AM)They should teach our history all over the world. We're just that important.

From what you reply, I deduce that you are so ignorant in life, thinking that you can impose your AMerican values on anyone. Mind you, I have American friends who really respect other people's way of life, not trying to impose their life onto others.

Well from some of Kanti's posts it seems like he is on the same wavelength as Bush...:o... :D

From what I read from Kanti's post he was being sarcastic. Atleast I hope he was.

...but most of his posts are usually well thought out....

Totally opposite of Bush :D

That is the opposite of bush..but recently Kanti has been posting as if he was bush himself and he didn't know WTF he was on about :o

First off...I don't represent most Americans. Second of all, yes, I was being sarcastic.