Buy....my House!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

starting price is 1 cup of chocolate pudding, 1 cup of green jello, and a pack of skittles

match that beyoches!!

(this thread is going to be closed, and its going to suck)

Im going for it! 1 pack of chocolate pudding, a used copy of fatal frame for the xbox and half of a butter finger. Thats my final offer.

starting price is 1 cup of chocolate pudding, 1 cup of green jello, and a pack of skittles

match that beyoches!!

Im going for it! 1 pack of chocolate pudding, a used copy of fatal frame for the xbox and half of a butter finger. Thats my final offer.

Ok ok, 4.00 RUSSIAN RUBLE, 5 BIG ROCKS, 6 packets of jello of any flavor, a used air bag and a small 16 by 16 box

match that beyoches!!

Ok ok, 4.00 RUSSIAN RUBLE, 5 BIG ROCKS, 6 packets of jello of any flavor, a used air bag and a small 16 by 16 box

Damn, he really got my with that 16 by 16 box. I think im dealing with a millionaire here bob. Ok, i got you. 3 packs of pudding, 1 pringles can of sour cream and onion, a half eaten beef chalupa, and a buy 1 get the secong half off coupon at mr. dunkers. beat that turnkey.

Hell, the bids are geting higher...

A year's supply of Skittles, my japanese wakizashi, a Nokia 3310 in mint condition, my old comp....uhhhh...oh yeah, a Jim Davis' autograph.

Edited by Agozer