Buy....my House!

heh, no im not really going to send you all the details about buying my house, but it is for sale.

yeah, it sucks, i dont want to move, but i have too, im not going to go into detail about it because no one cares hanginl

anyway, i though the name of our real estate agent was pretty funny, so did some of my friends, observe the picture i took 5 minutes ago!!

house_sign.JPG

BTW where moving to Ohio

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there was a kid in my high school who was named Dusty (or Dustin) Cox and there is/was a kid around my brother's age named BJ Cox. So just imagine what life would be like for them. I think they may have gotten the occassional jab, but that'd usually be enough to make them POed.

Well, there was a kid in my high school who was named Dusty (or Dustin) Cox and there is/was a kid around my brother's age named BJ Cox.  So just imagine what life would be like for them.  I think they may have gotten the occassional jab, but that'd usually be enough to make them POed.

I memmer when I used to play football we'd have these power meets for weight lifting, and sometimes this one guy from another school would lift with us and his name was Mike Semen

haha thats pretty funny, if he was in a weight lifting class he was probably a pretty big kid so i wouldnt mess with him

nah, that guy was all short and skinny, but he was really good at...ahh crap, I forgot what the name of the work out was...you know, when you have a whole mess of weight on a bar, then carry it on the back of your shoulders and crouch.....anyways, yeah, he was really good at that (a lot of the short skinny ppl were good at it)