I'M A RAGING HYPOCRITE LALALALALALALA.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks what i found at The magic box

G A M E C U B E

- Factor 5 president Julian Eggebrecht announced they will no longer develop any new titles for Nintendo GameCube, the studio is currently developing new software for other platforms.

- The Canadian developer Silicon Knights has ended its second party status with Nintendo of America. The company will effectively immediately be allowed to develop game titles for other consoles, include Xbox and PlayStation 2.

Sad. :lol:

G A M E C U B E

- Factor 5 president Julian Eggebrecht announced they will no longer develop any new titles for Nintendo GameCube, the studio is currently developing new software for other platforms.

- The Canadian developer Silicon Knights has ended its second party status with Nintendo of America. The company will effectively immediately be allowed to develop game titles for other consoles, include Xbox and PlayStation 2.

I already reported the Factor 5 thing.

G A M E C U B E

Who cares, Factor 5 didn't make any great games anyways. The starwars games sucked ass...

But this is another hit for the GC...the only reason they have dropped support is that the star wars games sold crap because as I mentioned before suck!!!!

G A M E C U B E

Who cares, Factor 5 didn't make any great games anyways. The starwars games sucked ass...

But this is another hit for the GC...the only reason they have dropped support is that the star wars games sold crap because as I mentioned before suck!!!!

Which star war games sucked? Cuz i like rouge squadran 2 even though i only played like 4 levels and traded it in, still good though.

G A M E C U B E

Yeah, those games did suck.

Why are they leaving the GameCube behind? I don't own one, but it seems pretty unfair....Someone might have answered this already though.

lack of sales/marketing really. i'm sure gc will pickup a bit when re4 is out. i'm not sure about killer 7 but hopefully it comes out well

i was reading about the new Nintendo console, and AGAIN, they are making the mistake of not going for the "Home entertainment system ina box" idea, i dont think its a good idea either, but it gives everyone else an advantage

its supposed to be rediculously powerfull too

personally...I think nintendo's main problem is that they're way too first party for their own good...no one wants to really work for them 'cause its either their way or the highway...'specially in america...

...look back to nes...in japan, developers were allowed to make their own chips and crap to make their games better, but when those games were brought to america, they had to be downgraded because american nes's only worked on one kind of chip...compare the japanese and american versions of Castlevania 3 for the best example of this...

...Super NES...could have had something great...but nintendo said screw that, and now we have Playstation...

...Gameboy...the biggest "F--ck you" to the gaming industry ever...no one thought it would ever succeed because it lacked color...look at where it is now, then look at where the other handhelds are...DEAD...the problem with this is the backwards compatability with certain things...Nintendo Dissed itself when pokemon crystal came out...wasn't backwards compatible for gameboy, which meant no super gameboy support either, despite it being in the same era as gold and silver...also, game boy color made regular game boy games kinda "eh"...but the super game boy activated ones (again with the pokemon) didn't get those perks...and now Gameboy Player on gamecube does the same crap...no super gameboy activation...obviously they forgot something...

...Virtual boy...came out in the era of horrid consoles, and in itself was quite horrid (only video game anything to f--ck with my health)...and was just a hassle to play...

...N64...They did not want to go CD yet...and because of that, many developers didn't want to work with them (and the controller had a good layout for fighting games too...imagine what Capcom could have done...) they should have learned from their mistake with SNES's supposed add on cost them...

...Gamecube...too first party for its own good...just look at that abomination of a controller...my GOD...its not really all that friendly for anything but nintendo's own games...BAD IDEA...and why allow PSO and sh--t to be on it if you're not gonna have a keyboard?

...thats all for now...