George W. Bush Is A Bumbling Moron

Gryph

yeah, he didnt look that good last night, but, he never does.

Actually, Its expected he has a disability similar to stuttering.. I forget what Its called, but Some people just cannot speak properly.. they confuse words, pronunciation and often overuse their lips when speaking. It has nothing to do with intelligence, but it sure does make him sound pretty dumb.

Damn, I wish I remember what it was called, I just read about it within the last couple of months. Its one of those things though that some believe it exists and others dont, like the illness fibromyalgia..  There isnt a concrete way to diagnose this condition yet.

Well it doesn't matter what it is, he should be able to address the American people. It's part of his job. He is the leader and must be able to communicate effectively with his people. It's just inexcusable.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well...he knows ppl aren't gonna re-elect him anyways..

he's just being a lame duck

Well according to George Jr. last night he said, "Well, I don't plan on losing my job [stupid smirk]."

And I think the funniest thing last night was when he was going to ask the last journalist and people were like "Me me me!" And he said "Those yelling won't be called on." He 0wn3d those journalists. :-D

Hey guys, check this link out on George W. Bush and his administration about what they've "accomplished."

But this is dated back to the latest State of the Union so keep in mind that a lot more troops have died since then.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5556.htm

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Well it doesn't matter what it is, he should be able to address the American people. It's part of his job. He is the leader and must be able to communicate effectively with his people. It's just inexcusable.

All he needs to do is break out the American's With Disabilities Act then making Fun of him will be a crime, just like it is when anyone else is tormented for their disabilities.

Then, to maintain their false Neutal Composure the American Civil Liberties Union Folks will have to back Bush, just like they are backing Limbaugh currently. That should make a mess of things :-D

I can tell you though, He will probably win reelection. Being from Massachusetts, I can tell you that Kerry is as big of a waste of Skin as Dukakis was. If thats the best the Democrats can muster than that party is sunk. Kerry is far more bigheaded and self important than Bush could ever imagine to be. He likes to make sure people know his initials are JFK -- As if.. :lol:

His current 'rewriting' of the Misery Index is the most current example of his Arrogance.. the Decades-Old index shows that life in the USA is actually improving, and he rewrote it so that now its the worst its ever been. -- I have no idea how many people he thinks he is going to fool with this stunt.. basically changing the rules to suit his game.

:D

But Im of the opinion that all politicians are about the same. they lie, cheat, steal, and misrepresent. The only difference is that when a Democrat does it they are forgiven, when a Republican Does they get publically executed.

But Im of the opinion that all politicians are about the same.  they lie, cheat, steal, and misrepresent. The only difference is that when a Democrat does it they are forgiven, when a Republican Does they get publically executed.

I beg to differ. When a Democrat does it, he's executed. If a Republican does it, its forgiving and treason to mention it.

Case in point, Bill Clinton. He was lynched and hung to dry by the GOP but Ken Starr just couldn't do it. :-D And now, George W. Bush has lied to the American people about WMD and Sadaam as an imminent thread and its not really affecting him, in fact he'll most most probably be re-elected.

And about Kerry...yeaaaah. But I don't think he has the Dukakis factor. He's more likeable than Dukakis was so Kerry still has a chance. I wouldn't say a slim chance because the polls go contrary to that, but he has a slightly more than slim chance of beating Bush. Kerry is self important and big headed, but he doesn't have that intolerable smirk of Bush which I hate. And Kerry can snowboard which is just too cool. :lol:

I wouldn't lump Kerry with Dukakis until Kerry loses by a landslide.

But right now, give me a choice between Kerry and Bush, Kerry it is.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I am not a democrat or republican or anything or anything. I am just neutral. Is that a bad thing?

with the way america plays with a lot of things, nah not at all. i have a lot of friends that are like u but are also skeptics. they read like books on consipracy and stuff, its scary when they talk about it hahah

I beg to differ. When a Democrat does it, he's executed. If a Republican does it, its forgiving and treason to mention it.

Case in point, Bill Clinton. He was lynched and hung to dry by the GOP but Ken Starr just couldn't do it. :-D And now, George W. Bush has lied to the American people about WMD and Sadaam as an imminent thread and its not really affecting him, in fact he'll most most probably be re-elected.

that actually proves the point -- Clinton Lied about screwing with an Intern and the people forgave him for it -- BUT, a year later a Republican Senator does the same thing with an intern and is Drummed out of Congress.. Trent Lott Gave a speech commending An old Republican Senator who was pro seperatist in his early day, and lost his position as majority leader and was run out of town. A Democrat Did the Same thing to an Old Democrat -- Byrd I think his name is -- maybe 3 weeks ago and the Old Koot was part of The KKK -- The Dems said Awww, it was a different time then and now all is forgiven. ANd Theres Marion Barry, MAyor of DC -- Convicted of Coke Usage, right after he gets out of the Slammer he wins reelection.. Contrasted to Limbaugh who was abusing Pain medication and now he is getting reamed Anally without any lube whatsoever.. If An old White Republican hires only Whites to work for him, he is a racist, But a Young Black Democratic Filmmaker can hire Nothing but Black crewpeople and this is perfectly acceptable behavior.

As for never mentioning Crap Again/Treason thing, there is the whole JFK/M. Monroe thing that we all know about that everyone SWEARS isnt true and should never be spoken of again. His Fat Drunken Idiot Brother Drowned a chick, everyone knows it -- but its never spoken about.. Kennedy relatives get off all the time for things they shouldnt So, Id say that the treason to mention it thing is less a party thing but more the power the person wields politically..

There is a HUGE Double-Standard that really needs to be addressed and it all hangs around politics It seems Democrats get forgiven by the people for doing the same crap Republicans do.. I dont get it -- If youre a liar,racist, sexist, drug-abuser, criminal, etc I believe you deserve appropriate punishment regardless of Party

Case in point, Bill Clinton. He was lynched and hung to dry by the GOP but Ken Starr just couldn't do it. :lol: And now, George W. Bush has lied to the American people about WMD and Sadaam as an imminent thread and its not really affecting him, in fact he'll most most probably be re-elected.

that actually proves the point -- Clinton Lied about screwing with an Intern and the people forgave him for it -- BUT, a year later a Republican Senator does the same thing with an intern and is Drummed out of Congress.. Trent Lott Gave a speech commending An old Republican Senator who was pro seperatist in his early day, and lost his position as majority leader and was run out of town. A Democrat Did the Same thing to an Old Democrat -- Byrd I think his name is -- maybe 3 weeks ago and the Old Koot was part of The KKK -- The Dems said Awww, it was a different time then and now all is forgiven. ANd Theres Marion Barry, MAyor of DC -- Convicted of Coke Usage, right after he gets out of the Slammer he wins reelection.. Contrasted to Limbaugh who was abusing Pain medication and now he is getting reamed Anally without any lube whatsoever.. If An old White Republican hires only Whites to work for him, he is a racist, But a Young Black Democratic Filmmaker can hire Nothing but Black crewpeople and this is perfectly acceptable behavior.

As for never mentioning Crap Again/Treason thing, there is the whole JFK/M. Monroe thing that we all know about that everyone SWEARS isnt true and should never be spoken of again. His Fat Drunken Idiot Brother Drowned a chick, everyone knows it -- but its never spoken about.. Kennedy relatives get off all the time for things they shouldnt So, Id say that the treason to mention it thing is less a party thing but more the power the person wields politically..

There is a HUGE Double-Standard that really needs to be addressed and it all hangs around politics It seems Democrats get forgiven by the people for doing the same crap Republicans do.. I dont get it -- If youre a liar,racist, sexist, drug-abuser, criminal, etc I believe you deserve appropriate punishment regardless of Party

Hehe, yeah. You're right. :lol: