George W. Bush Is A Bumbling Moron

Gryph

Did anyone else catch the Bush speech to the nation and Q&A with the press? He was stumbling through out the entire thing. It was hilarious. I mean, its a very serious issue that he is addressing but the way he was just baffled by the questions was too much to bear. My parents were telling me to shut up and to be not be so judgemental. :-D

It's like he was never briefed about the kinds of questions he'd be asked. He was just searching for words to sputter out. And he kept babbling on and on, it was almost like a filibuster. He just never got to the point of most of the questions. And he rambled on for so long on some answers, that he even forgot the question in the first place!

And I love how the only reporters given a chance to ask questions were just from the major sources so he knew their questions would be more tame. They were FOX News, NBC News, CBS News, ABC Radio, NPR (which I love), CNN, The Washington Post, The Washington Times, The LA Times, and The NY Times. He wouldn't dare ask address the smaller newspapers where Bush doesn't really have friends as editors and bosses. But it was a good move since they are the major news distributors.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the most complaints the dudes got is sendin their precious families to iraq to put their lives on the line. and now, he is "meeting" with the "request" for more man power which is more chances for more dead bodies. im all for america or freedom or whatever, but i mean this "war" isnt gettin us anywhere. im tellin u, hes jus delayin the war more so he can create "weapons of mass destruction" on his own, plant them in iraq, and find them the day after so he can "prove" hes right. well i may be on the a long shot, but cmon dude!! he looked terrible at the conference meaning he doesnt kno jacksheet about anythin...can i say president kerry?

I listened to the news just a while ago....is he really that stupid or has all that text been given to him by someone else? I'll go for both...

I don't know...but he really sounded dumb. I can't wait till all the comedic geniouses have ripped into it by tomorrow. :lol:

Yeah they should have pimped him out Style and Tech combined. Afterall it was Live Television.

Should have sported him a sweet trimmed out Armani with some high-tech wireless clear receiver in his ear to get better answers.

He would have been more calm and stylish.