Ok Mrx, Fatal All Have Girl Issues,

What else happened at lunch? Did she keep finding reasons to touch you? Did she want to sit close to you? Like thigh to thigh close? How was she acting? I need to know so I can give my best advice. I and my high morals want to help you out.

Signs for attraction aren't always physical my friend. I'm assuming in yur normal routine for u, since yur what... the attractive type n not mention physically fit, it's more physical. However, it isn't so common with the shy gurls, like the one Plastic seems to be dealing with.

Btw, 'I and my high morals'? Hahah, r u being sarcastic or r u serious?

:-D A little of both. ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When i said

"afterwards it was kind of like "insert emotion here" but no emotion came, I must have been expecting to be giddy or somthing, but i was kind of like whatever"..

The 3 things to drive me to say that are

1. She is really board of living where we live and desperatly wants to move to the other side of the country, to finish her schooling" which upon acceptence she will be gone. (I would never do long distance)

2. She made it a point that she is single, but made it an even bigger point to say she still hangs out with her X on a regular basis. (so do i so i cant really complain)

3. Im just not feeling it right now.

Personally I literally have nothing to say nor think about, right now- which is not a good sign for somone who i was dying to talk to.

I just got to let it play out, were still too "new" to see where this is going.

But im defently going to get to know her better and see where this can lead.

Flock that dude, you cant let a girl take control you. Thats it damn, im gonna be you'r vanpire saviour, not hunter or dark stalker ;);):-D anyways, it's not very good at flocking all that she still hangs around her X, ask her if she's still into him, if "sort of" flock that Bs, and get rid of her, if not then ask if she's into anybody, if no then get with her. Time is at the floorecenes, or assasins, or extacy...it's one of those. You cant keep holding things off, other wise you will just be playing your self, i know you want to take it slow, get to know her, make her happy, but thats where you flocked up, you got to make your self happy before anybody can make you happy. Keep it even and not everything just about her, you have to keep yourself some what acountable, and no dont just blow her off just dont hang on her n@ts.

this aint about no girl taking controll of me, its about the fact i wasnt really into her after the conversation, im just trying to say im not as hung on her as i was before, and where it goes from here its cool with me.

the fact is i wanted to get to know her, in the process of doing so i got the fear of talking to her completed, and i saw some aspects of her personality, upon doing so im not as increadibly crazy about her as i was before.

so where it goes from here, ill just let it play out.

this aint about no girl taking controll of me, its about the fact i wasnt really into her after the conversation, im just trying to say im not as hung on her as i was before, and where it goes from here its cool with me.

the fact is i wanted to get to know her, in the process of doing so i got the fear of talking to her completed, and i saw some aspects of her personality, upon doing so im not as increadibly crazy about her as i was before.

At least get in those jeans man. :-D

Yeah i hear what you're saying but im not paying...(stupid disney channel thing) but anyways yeah that sux, wanting something and then you find out it sux(flocking MGS:TS) i personaly would just forget or give up the whole thing unless you really want to hit it but as far as that goes it's all up to you.

Fatal

At least get in those jeans man.

ude is that all you think about? You and your flocking morals. :-D j/k lol ;)

At least get in those jeans man. ;)

yes, hit it and quit it so she could turn into one of those men hating feminist that turn lesbian :-D

...no, don't do that, that'll only make it worse

I say you should take her into your arms and give her a nice big smooch. And say something cool like "Gimme some suger, baby!" or "All hail to king!"

It could work...especially if she likes Army of Darkness. :-D

Does that actually work or will you end up hurting in various places?

I say you should take her into your arms and give her a nice big smooch. And say something cool like "Gimme some suger, baby!" or "All hail to king!"

It's worth a shot. What's the worst that could happen? A slap in the face? Hurt gonads? That's about it. :lol:

It's worth a shot. What's the worst that could happen? A slap in the face? Hurt gonads? That's about it. :lol:

Yeah, but the thought still makes me cringe. :D

Hey if you are attracted to her physically than go for it. Man don't tell me you are going to go through all this trouble and not get anything out of it. YOU MUST GET IN THOSE JEANS! Sorry if I seem rude for using all caps.