Im Off To Buy A New Xbox Game!

Well im off to buy a new xbox game today, and i have a feeling its going to be Fatal frame, whatever it ends up being, ill post a review! (If its not Fatal frame im probably going to end up with an RPG because im in an RPG mood right now)

Any good RPGs for the Bill-BOX™?

dang... whats so hot about X-BOX anyways?

only reason why i'd buy it is to play kawaks on it, and i'm not even sure if that x-box kawaks thing does it or so i heard :D

i don't really play console games that much anymore, but i still love my dead SCPH-10000 ps2 :)

Well im off to buy a new xbox game today, and i have a feeling its going to be Fatal frame, whatever it ends up being, ill post a review! (If its not Fatal frame im probably going to end up with an RPG because im in an RPG mood right now)

Any good RPGs for the Bill-BOX?

KOTOR and...Morrowind...and......

no just those two. Which can both be played on the PC.

yep, i failed to find an RPG, and didnt have enough money for the Fatal Frame (damn)

It was so funny when i asked the guy for fatal frame, he acted like i just told him i was going to murder him, he got this frightened look on his face and asked if i was for real buying that game, i was going to burst out laughing, he told me he couldnt sleep for weeks after playing it.

I ended up with Blood Wake (it used to be very popular, and it was 8 bucks, so i figured why not?) and Serious Sam, which ruled on the PC

So far i like blood wake, its pretty good, but serious sam i love, its like a big tribute/parady to FPS games, its really funny/cool!

I ended up paying a total of 20.47 for both those games, pretty good deal if you ask me :lol:

Just goes to show you not all bargain bin games suck, although i was seriously thinking of getting Sega GT Online

Yeah I bought MGS2:Substance, 13 bucks pretty good. I was going to buy 007 agent under fire and alter eco but they didnt have that buy 2 get 3rd free, it ended saturday :unsure:. Is mech assult any good? Everybody says it's slow but what kind of slow, like armored core running slow or Panzer Front slow?

Man, Fatal Frame is sounding better and better!

Yes, Serious Sam is a great game...it really puts gameplay, reflexes, fun and addiction back to the fore of games, over things like fancy graphics.

You should get DOA 3. It's a good fighitng game.

Yeah man it's just 20 bucks :-D.

Thats too flocking much, im only trying to spend like 15 bucks max(what a cheap skate) im not into 3d fighting games. Im looking for a good run around or FPS. Is otgagi: MOD any good? I've played a little and it was fun, but was it good all around.