Im Off To Buy A New Xbox Game!

Has anyone played the new Ninja Gaiden?

I have. It's ok, theres alot of jumping and that stuff. If you're played the original it's alot like that except 3d.

And its really hard.

Budy were you not listening? I said just like the original. :-D

Has anyone played the new Ninja Gaiden?

I have. It's ok, theres alot of jumping and that stuff. If you're played the original it's alot like that except 3d.

And its really hard.

Budy were you not listening? I said just like the original. ;)

Haha...yeah, I should have picked up on that. :-D

i never really played with an xbox b4. im not much of a gamefreak ever since mah beloved dreamcast went out of business. i always wondered how good xbox was and whether if i were to have money, which would i buy, gamecube, ps2 or an xbox...mainly ps2 or xbox, haha i rather have a gba than a gc.

How much were they selling Fatal Frame? I'm guessing close to $50. :/

I rented Fatal Frame 2. I'm still on the first chapter; close to the end of the chapter, I think. So far, it has a really creepy atmosphere and everything, but nothing that's shocked me or made me drop my controller. :-D

Thus far, the only thing that really creeps me out are the things Mayu (is that right?), the other twin sister, says from time to time. "Someone's...near..." "We're... being watched." Yep, it's creepier than those spirit apparitions.

Holy Ship! I just bought Fatal Frame for the x-box on ebay for $22.34, is that a good deal or was i Jibed? I didnt think i would win the auction, i was just bored and i heard everybody saying it was scary so i was like Flock it...oops! :-D;)