The Matrix Meets Everquest?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this post was about Matrix Online!!  :P

I've heard that Ubisoft, the distributor of the game, has left the project. I wonder how this will affect to the game development.  :-?

One might assume a negative impact...

And I haven't seen the animatrix yet, but I want to!

the only mmorpg I'm remotely interested in is worlds of warcraft.

the animatrix was kool. I liked it. I haven't seen teh final matrix movie yet.

Revolutions sucked mad balls!!! :P  That movie was a peace of sh*t, Reloaded was cool and left you wondering how the crazy 3rd would be....what a waste of time!!!! They shouldn't have made any more after the first one!!!!!!

I guess Aaliyah and the first Oracles' deaths were a sign huh? :-?

Yes! Finally someone agrees!

If anyone wants to read by review of Matrix Revolutions, PM me. I can't post it here because its way too explicit but its funny. :D

I still think Revolutions was cooler than Reloaded...marginally though. I don't like bashing the Matrix series, because it is the Matrix and it brought something new to the movies. Sure, the first one was the best by far, but the other two just finished the story.

On a lighter note, who here liked Animatrix? I sure did.

I love bashing the Matrix. :-D It brought about new things, especially lame-o techno dorks that only got interesting in this kind of stuff because of the movie. That and all those people who study the Matrix like its some kind of religion and those people who believe that the Wachowski Brothers are some great visionaries for the future.

And garage, you're not missing much by not seeing the final Matrix. Actually...you'll be missing a massive headache, laughter at the terrible dialogue, the horrible fight scenes, and just how bad some people could ruin a promising trilogy like the Matrix.

But hey, that's just me and I'm an idiot so I don't know what I'm talking about.

And thus we have come to the conclusion that:

1) The Matrix movies actually weren't too bad, albeit not perfect.

2) Mr. G doesn't know what he's talking about.

3) moo

And thus we have come to the conclusion that:

1) The Matrix movies actually weren't too bad, albeit not perfect.

2) Mr. G doesn't know what he's talking about.

3) moo

Hahaha! I know what I'm talking about!!! I hope so atleast. <_<

And yes, moo.

Gryphon knows his sh*t!! I saw the first 2 Matrix so many damn times, and then the 3rd came out..........I felt like I got b*tch slapped by the Wachowski's!!! It was a mediocre action movie that tried to cover up a lame ending with special effects!!! I could care less if EVERYONE DIED!!!!