Samurai Spirits Zero Story

2-3 people are translating and posting (complete with pitcures) the Intros/Intermissions/Endings for each character. So far, they've put up the endings (which is mostly what everyone wants) in english, complete with pictures. Only 15 characters so far.

Click here to view.

Samurai Shodown 5 doesn't have an English story mode? Do they have English text at all in the game? BTW, isn't it out for the console (US version)? I've played the game, but its been a while, so I can't remember if it had English text.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

Samurai Shodown 5 doesn't have an English story mode?  Do they have English text at all in the game?  BTW, isn't it out for the console (US version)?  I've played the game, but its been a while, so I can't remember if it had English text.

There are *some english text in the game. The "How to Play" screen for example. I must admit, english is scarce in that game. Playmore really flunked that.

You know that SNK and english dont mix and match well. There is no story mode in the US AES/MVS version of the game. Hell, no blood either.

i think they did the best english in SVC:Chaos. alot of SNK titles didnt really bad english though. not the best, not the worst, something in between and for some reason, has stayed that way for the most part.

Edited by Xeon

Hell, no blood either.

The game has blood. You can either use a cheat dat for Nebula or the Samurai Showdown 4 blood cheat code. And I think you can change the blood settings in the Soft Dip Settings.

But yea, that game has no english plot, just the win screens and menus.

Hell, no blood either.

The game has blood. You can either use a cheat dat for Nebula or the Samurai Showdown 4 blood cheat code. And I think you can change the blood settings in the Soft Dip Settings.

But yea, that game has no english plot, just the win screens and menus.

Thats just for the emus and the MVS and for people who have unibios in their AES'.