Sf Anniversary Collection + Sf3:ts

Yep, it's now pretty much official. Expect to see a release with SF anniversary collection AND SF3:TS included in one bundle. I believe it's for the PS2, and I don't think there was any word on the status of availability on other consoles. :/ Better than nothing though, and it's sounds like a good deal.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/504/504486p1.html

http://www.capcom.com/news/news.xpml?prid=450131

Want to make claims about SF4? We're going to have to see an official word from Capcom before we buy into any hype. Thank you.

put it on xbox and I'm sold. although am glad I didn't pay for my "imported" (wink-wink) SF anniversary disc. it's not all that.

sf3 has to come out on another system, my DC isn't what it used to be :D

well if it looks like a long time for the xbox I'll buckle and get it for ps2. I'll have to dust it off.

online play should be a shoe in. with the relative success of both ps2 online and live as of late. it would be a big mistake for any fighting game not to include an online option. hopefully I get some broadband action by this summer.

Hey, atleast were getting this game. Were not getting Metal Slug 3, SNK vs Capcom Chaos, King of Fighters 2002 and Samurai Shodown 5 Special Edition. So be thankful that were even seeing a 2D game on the PS2 at all.

Hey, atleast were getting this game. Were not getting Metal Slug 3, SNK vs Capcom Chaos, King of Fighters 2002 and Samurai Shodown 5 Special Edition. So be thankful that were even seeing a 2D game on the PS2 at all.

I agree, I mean come on, I haven't seen a single Playmore release for the PS2 in this part of the world.

agreed.

although I already have svc:chaos and the sf 15th anniversary for da ps2.

I have been waiting for ages for Sega to released SF3 3rd Stike on the PS2....
Sega didn't release it, capcom did.

So none of those are coming to the US like KOF2K/2K1? :P

It looks like I need to mod up my PS2 :lol:

Yeah, the SCEA has a known history for denining 2D games for the PS1/PS2 in the past while certain horrid 3D/2D(Certain games come to mind *coughmvc2cough* games get a free ride in.

Yeah, it's like SCEA wants us to import titles we love. I mean, were not even getting GT4:Proluge.