Today I Am 1337

ForceX

Wow, this really shows that i have other things to do with my time other then posting at 1emulation every second of the day. My photoshop skills are uber l337, would you like to kiss my feet?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer typing leet, other then "1337," "1337" is so over rated, lets go back to the basics of l33tn3ss.

Wow, this really shows that i have other things to do with my time other then posting at 1emulation every second of the day. My photoshop skills are uber l337, would you like to kiss my feet?

Lucky you. :-D

Photoshop eh?  Reminds me that I have to get a digital camera so I can create a photo of me standing on the world as my desktop.(And me much bigger than the world obviously)

Post it here too so we can see your l33t photoshop skills.

I w0ulD $HoW mY M4d LE3T $kiLLZ In phoTO5H0P BUt 1'M w0rK1ng on OtHER 5+uphf 4+ +HE M0M3NT $UCH 45 +3h mOV1E. LE3+ 5PEAKs 0wn5 J00 @Ll!

Daaah! My eyes!

Alright! We'll stop speaking l33t! We get the picture! :lol: No more please!

N0 m3rCy 8I4tCh! J00 +h1Nk 4 siMPLe 4P0lO9Y 15 GO1N9 TO 5+0P M3 PHROm 5P34k1nG LE3t l4n9u@Ge? y0u'Re wr0n9! y0U'Re PH0RCED to R34D L3e+ 1Ph j00 cR3@+3 @ LE3+ +hr3@D.

No mercy biatch, you think a simple apology is going to stop me from speeking "LEET" language? You're wrong, you're forced to read "LEET" "something" you created a "LEET" thread.

you flocking nerd, do you know how hard it is to read that ship. j/k :lol: