New Nrx Egcg V 4.4 Is Out......

Thre wasn't an INI file with it. Why would you need it anyway, since NRX creates that file during startup?

Besides this version of EGCG sucks because it doesn't want to run KOF2003. :D

Edited by Agozer

How do you know it doesn't boot KoF 2k3? Did you try the hacked version, just curious? I'm asking for the INI because I wanted to see what new games or hacks were added for support. Mainly to see if it would be worth the download or not.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

How do you know it doesn't boot KoF 2k3?  Did you try the hacked version, just curious?  I'm asking for the INI because I wanted to see what new games or hacks were added for support.  Mainly to see if it would be worth the download or not.

KOF2003 doesn't run in EGCG, only in the special build created for KOF2003.

The INI writes in the game data only when you press Import, it doesn't hold any kinds of special tricks for certain games.

to run kof2k3 in EGCG u need to rename the rom this way: kof2k3-c1.rom and so on with the "-" not the "_" i got a dat from NRX EGCG and it has the files named with that :lol: i didn't tryed tho i use NRX 0.9c and for KOF2003 and KOF2003 PLUS i use the special builds of NRX...yes there are 2 one for each game :-D

How do you know it doesn't boot KoF 2k3?  Did you try the hacked version, just curious?  I'm asking for the INI because I wanted to see what new games or hacks were added for support.  Mainly to see if it would be worth the download or not.

the ini file wont help you it will load up whatever is in your NRX rom folder

and kof2003 has a black screen kof2003 only works in a hacked version of NRX and that hacked version only plays kof2003