Dc Emulation Help Please

Can someone please give me links to the best place to download the best snes, gen, master system/game gear, and GBA (if it is out) emulators for the dream cast. I am new to all this so do i jsut burn them onto a disc and pop it into my DC and play or what?

there is a guide for it on the page where you downloaded

by the way, for emulators check out my site, shibathedog.stuffhosting.com, It just links to emus on DCEmulation (NO direct links) and directs you to the best ones/only ones worth bothering with

there is a guide for it on the page where you downloaded

by the way, for emulators check out my site, shibathedog.stuffhosting.com, It just links to emus on DCEmulation (NO direct links) and directs you to the best ones/only ones worth bothering with

:blink: Thanks.

Check out Sbiffy for the Selfboot Inducer. It allows you to put multiple home brew ports, games, emulators, apps, and demos on one CD. It will even make the image for you. You just have to put the roms in the correct directories before you make the image, which isn't too hard because it goes step by step. This allows you to do whatever (like add roms or game files) before the selfboot image is made.