Dc Emulation Help Please

I just like total control (is it so wrong? :D ) of the project I'm messing with. If I ever really got into releasing ISOs (actually CDIs, but you know what I mean), I'd distribute a Selfboot Loader (or whatever its name is) with three NES emulators, DreamSNES, bleemcast beta, a Doom port w/ mods, and some arcade emulators (probably more stuff would go on it as well). But, alas, I'm lazy when it comes to getting stuff done usually. :P

I just like total control (is it so wrong? :) ) of the project I'm messing with.  If I ever really got into releasing ISOs (actually CDIs, but you know what I mean), I'd distribute a Selfboot Loader (or whatever its name is) with three NES emulators, DreamSNES, bleemcast beta, a Doom port w/ mods, and some arcade emulators (probably more stuff would go on it as well).  But, alas, I'm lazy when it comes to getting stuff done usually. :huh:

Thats cool but If I experiment like that. I will lose a hell of alot of CDs. Right now I'm outta CDs too :lol:

I haven't made any sets myself, but I've got some premade ones, like 7 LucasArts games in one, its ok, better on computer.

I never really looked at how to make sets because I don't know if I'll ever use it, most sets I'd use are already premade.

Shiba, have you ever put multiple NES emulators on one CD? I don't think that any of the emulators are still being worked on (last I checked, but its been a while). The emulators have different levels of support for NES roms from what I hear. FrNES is based on pNESx isn't it? The author kinda dropped it out of no where (like most emulators). I don't think the author of NesterDC is working on it anymore. Is TuxNES based on any other NES emulator? I know there are patches to make the emulators use the same directory and the bins at sbiffy are probably hacked for that.

NesterDC pretty much works on anything, if it doesnt work, it pretty much just doesnt run, i think out of the full goodset i have its like 30 games dont work (and there usually those weird clones)

but yeah ive put more than on emu on a CD, sometimes you have to make 2 directories and copy the roms into both just because the emus work differently, but i have like 3 or 4 emus on one CD with all the roms, but its not selfboot, i use DC-HAkker to boot it, im gonna make one of those browser type ones soon though