The Hacker Of 1Emulation Is Now Revealed.

Hey GC, will you know what punishment this guy will receive? And if you do, can you pass along that info to us when he does get sent to the slammer?

If only he thought of the consequences...what a flocking idiot.

When I was reading the hacker info and it said that the ISP was from Louisiana, I got excited because I would have gone to pay him a visit. Baton Rouge is only 1.5 hours from where I live. :P But alas, he's in Illinois.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The LA part is probably a "typo" as even the ISP information in the picture said Illinois. I sincerely doubt this was done by anyone other than "Neo X" because this hack reaks of script kiddie work. Although it's possible a script kiddie could spoof an IP and packet sniff the proper IP address, it would be more of a challenge and serious hackers wouldn't do this kind of stupid crap.

Edited by StriderSkorpion

I have a question, when the hacked took place, are there any threads go missing, because I posted a thread named "Need help on internet" and is gone, maybe deleted by admins or mods, or maybe hacked?

If you read the site.. :P

I restored this entire site by a backup from Saturday March 20th. If you posted something after before the site came back up, it was deleted. There is nothing we can unfortunattely do. All thanks to the hacker. :)

It's alright, I can always post again, I thought you or the mods deleted it, so it's wrong if I post it again.

I have a question, when the hacked took place, are there any threads go missing, because I posted a thread named "Need help on internet" and is gone, maybe deleted by admins or mods, or maybe hacked?

The site was deleted but GameCop and miskie restored an older backup thats why there are posts missing.

EDIT oops this was answered allready i missed the last page :P

Edited by james

Hey GC, will you know what punishment this guy will receive? And if you do, can you pass along that info to us when he does get sent to the slammer?

When I was reading the hacker info and it said that the ISP was from Louisiana, I got excited because I would have gone to pay him a visit. Baton Rouge is only 1.5 hours from where I live. :P But alas, he's in Illinois.

If he did live 1.5 hours away from you Mr K....what would you have done when you visited him....;)

When I was reading the hacker info and it said that the ISP was from Louisiana, I got excited because I would have gone to pay him a visit. Baton Rouge is only 1.5 hours from where I live. :D But alas, he's in Illinois.

If he did live 1.5 hours away from you Mr K....what would you have done when you visited him....:D

I don't know...biatch slapped him? I'd probably slash his tires so he can't make a getaway when the cops are running after him.

And StriderSkorpion, look at image 17 Image 17

It says United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge-Comcast Cable Communications Ip Services.

dag GC u gots the skills to pay the bills. u should become a private detective or somethin those were mighty impressive skills, although the guy was dumb and not a very good hacker, cuz he left tracses all over the place, :D

Check that image again. It also says Illinois and his IP address falls within that range, which is weird and of course it wasn't a typo (on GameCop's part anyway). Is Illinois a city near Baton Rouge? If so, then it's not so weird. It was pretty lame on his part to just leave his IP address, but good for us he was that stupid.

Check that image again.  It also says Illinois and his IP address falls within that range, which is weird and of course it wasn't a typo (on GameCop's part anyway).  Is Illinois a city near Baton Rouge?  If so, then it's not so weird.  It was pretty lame on his part to just leave his IP address, but good for us he was that stupid.

Illinois is a state far away from here. Baton Rouge is in the south, Illinios (where Chicago is) is in the north.

And I'm not debating the fact that it is Illinois, I just got excited that it said Baton Rouge. But then I saw Illinois and got disheartened. I can read, you know.