Gamecube Nearly Sold Out In The U.s?

ForceX

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, what´s wrong with you? we are talking about Nintendo, do you remember? Nes, Snes, those consoles were amazin at their time, for me sega´s only console worth to have was the genesis, sms sucked, saturn sucked harder and Dc was an ok system if you like fighting games, instead Nintendo has always been a great devoloper but with a bad marketing.

SMS, Saturn and DC each not only were, but still are amazing consoles with a great lineup of games on them. I think you meant to say that you didn't really enjoy the games that were released for them, for which I pity you :lol:.

Anyway, if anybody can be blamed for bad marketing it's Sega, Nintendo is actually much better at it.

Really....... :lol:

some girl is hookin me up with a cube @ toys r us for 40 bucks.

but it's a violet one...

i want a black one! they're much cuter and more perverted looking  :lol:

Thats an awesome deal -VIOLENCE-......I have the indiego one as well and IMHO it is better built than the other colours.....

I know this because I first brought a black GC but it #$%# up after 2 days then I got another black one and it again @#$# up after 4 days....I then decided to get a spice colour one and it also #$#% after 3 days....I finally decided to get the indeigo one and I have never had one problem with it....The exact same thing happened with like 4 mates of mine....