Hyper Street Fighter 2 Cps2 Rom Info...

ForceX

Well that sucks....whats the point of keeping it private....I will never understand these hoarders.....they think its not wrong if they can play the rom early but if anyone else does then its a bad thing :lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that sucks....whats the point of keeping it private....I will never understand these hoarders.....they think its not wrong if they can play the rom early but if anyone else does then its a bad thing :lol:

i dont think i can consider them hoarders just because they dont release the games early. at least unlike the KOF2k3 scenario, they arent bragging to us with screenshots and fancies about this stuff.

the emu dev (not just MAMEdev and this counts dumpers like Guru and Raz if i didnt know) community are making these rules to moderate things like this (3-year rule, you know?). besides, theyre the ones more likely getting lawsuits on their asses instead of you, the end-user anyway. this is just my observation on my end of what has happened and whats happening now (with the exception of lawsuits).

trust me, just because it feels bummer today doesnt make it a bad thing. its just better this way.

Edited by Xeon

just get the ps2 import. it's not great anyways. I am a total street fighter mark and this is the first sf I don't like. there's no balance between all the characters (there can't be) and when playing the cpu its just ssf2t with whatever character you picked fighting only ssf2t characters it should have randomly chosen diffent vers. of the characters.

and as for the three year roms rule........BAH, it'll get leaked withen the year. thats what always happens. then those l337 d00dz will get all butt hurt and say they arent gonna release anything else ever! (takes ball and runs home crying) but they will, and the vicious cycle continues....

heheheh

Well that sucks....whats the point of keeping it private....I will never understand these hoarders.....they think its not wrong if they can play the rom early but if anyone else does then its a bad thing :P

i dont think i can consider them hoarders just because they dont release the games early. at least unlike the KOF2k3 scenario, they arent bragging to us with screenshots and fancies about this stuff.

the emu dev (not just MAMEdev and this counts dumpers like Guru and Raz if i didnt know) community are making these rules to moderate things like this (3-year rule, you know?). besides, theyre the ones more likely getting lawsuits on their asses instead of you, the end-user anyway. this is just my observation on my end of what has happened and whats happening now (with the exception of lawsuits).

trust me, just because it feels bummer today doesnt make it a bad thing. its just better this way.

Yeah your right.....at least people like razoola are taking the time to give us the opportunity to play these games

just buy it from lik-sang...they have it there

hell wit lik-sang there are plenty of places to get it dirt cheap but we can't discuss that here heheheh. anyways I saw it on suprnova a week or so ago, haven't been lately to see if it is still up.

I ain't gonna waste my money one some crappy SF2 spinoff......I rather spend my money on buying stuff that is more useful....

...did you notice that its mainly for fans that have been playing the sf series for a long time. I've been playing since I was 5 yrs. old, and this is something I really want :)

I ain't gonna waste my money one some crappy SF2 spinoff......I rather spend my money on buying stuff that is more useful....

...did you notice that its mainly for fans that have been playing the sf series for a long time. I've been playing since I was 5 yrs. old, and this is something I really want :P

dude I've been a fan since street fighter 1 in the arcade with the big a$$ buttons. but this game isn't what fans deserve after 15 years. hell, look at megamans 15th annaversary. we got like 5 games that year. street fighter deserves the same if not more. if it werent for SF, capcom wouldn't have nearly as much success.