The Memory Card Break Down

Wizard

There is a way to fix "broken" memory cards, just need to re-align it to match the front, very easy.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend who used to steal memory cards(all kinds, even xbox(weird) and he would sell them to me for like $10, he gave me like 8 memory cards to take in to game stop and get store credit and after that i think they stop taking in 2 items of the same product. :) opps.... :lol:

I had a friend who used to steal memory cards(all kinds, even xbox(weird) and he would sell them to me for like $10, he gave me like 8 memory cards to take in to game stop and get store credit and after that i think they stop taking in 2 items of the same product.  :) opps.... :lol:

Freeze! Put your hands up!

I'm actually an undercover cop whose been investigating you and your friend's illegal activities. Now I have the proof to convict you! MUAHAHAHAHA!

But seriously, that's pretty cool yet highly illegal. How much are those cards normally worth?

Freeze! Put your hands up!

I'm actually an undercover cop whose been investigating you and your friend's illegal activities. Now I have the proof to convict you! MUAHAHAHAHA!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CONTINUES TO LOOT*

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

It's amazing how one's anger can lead to...ah fuk it! Why the hell don't you just kick his ass?!

Cuz he lives with my step-mother and rarly vists.

K'dash, why don't you just increase the power the memory card needs for access? Im sure there is a way to do it. Then hand your brother the memory card as an act of good faith. When he uses it in his PS2 it should overload the memory card slot's. At the very least he wouldnt be able to save his games anymore.