The Memory Card Break Down

Wizard

This is a step by step story on what happened to me.

My brother jacked my PS2 Memory card cuz he though his was broken. Because I was/am bored and very angry at the fact not only did he steal it, he deleted everything on the card. 3 Years worth of saves. 3 FSCKING YEARS! I have to work all over again now :lol:.

This is what I did in my spare time just moments ago (Thursday, March 11, 2004 - 6:30 PM EST time) (Took 30 min to make it on to a webpage)

The Memory Card Breakdown

Safe to say, its really broken now >=)

Edit: Alrite, I know getting bad feed back here. I know what I was doing, I intentionally broke a 35 dollar console flash card. It was my choice to break it. You can rant all you want about it, but I am angered at the fact my brother stole my card, and deleted everything on it. I've had that card since it came out, a true original, frist generation ps2 Memory card. Hey if breaking this card is pissing you off, I should break my ps2, since I have 2 of them. No, I'm not a jackass. I could fix my PS2's easliy. They've broken on me before. From lasers to the ribbions to the controller ports. I'm smarter then you think. Like I said, it was my choice to break this card. My brother shouldn't of pissed me off. You think I was really bored when I did this? I was angry, I wanted to destroy something, and I've been known for having a bad (a really bad) temper. So if you were in my position and angry, you'd think of revenge other then ranting on me.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damm...how bored were u?

seriously :lol:

I was pretty damn bored to do that. Just say its a good thing I didnt set the thing on fire without my desk going up in flames too.

i'd like to see another do it yourself website :lol:

wait wait...you f*cked up the messed up one right?

The first 2 pics are my memory cards unassembled. I was using those as an example of what the inside of the memory cards look like. The rest is all my brother's :)

Edit: I could make another one :lol: Just name the topic and I'll try.

Edited by K`dash

i'd like to see another do it yourself website  :lol:

you mean, like this this?

seriously though, thats a stupid reason to take apart a memory card! ACtually, the whole point in taking one apart is just stupid. Hell, if the space if corrupt, then its corrupt, what an idiot

It was bound to die anyways, he claimed it wasn't working anyways. I fixed it, then I found he deleted all my files, and I simply had no more use for his card.

I'm smarter then it seems, but that was just to take off steam towards my stupid dumb ass fscking brother for taking my things.

Edited by K`dash