Those S.O.Bs!!!

Cominus

- The current issue of Famitsu reported that Capcom will release a PS2 port of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike in Japan later this year it is currently undecided whether the game will have online matching support. - the magic-box

WHY!!!!!!, it's only for DC damn It!!!!!

F*** DREAMCAST... CONTROLLERS!!! :-D

You're such a C@@& sucker, you know they invented "adaptor converter" meaning you can use a ps2/ps1 contoller on your dc(i bought one even though i dont use it..what a waste 14 bucks down the drain...) but anyways you can have closest thing to arcade perfect it being dc and all but no you suck "c@$%" and you having the option of being able to download dc game off the net and burning them onto a regualr cd-r and not pay for them and no modification to the dc requierd(in most cases) but no you're a....Nevermind you get the point.

On another note. The "improvement" you guys are talking about in "cvs" is "cvs pro" which in the ps1 title was twicked up a bit with 2 more characters(dan and joe) and some other stuff which they did have on the dc but was a japan only title on the dc but which you can still find on bit torrent or "dc++" to download.

Edited by Cominus

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- The current issue of Famitsu reported that Capcom will release a PS2 port of Street Fighter III 3rd Strike in Japan later this year it is currently undecided whether the game will have online matching support. - the magic-box

F*** DREAMCAST... CONTROLLERS!!! :(

You're such a C@@& sucker, you know they invented "adaptor converter" meaning you can use a ps2/ps1 contoller on your dc(i bought one even though i dont use it..what a waste 14 bucks down the drain...) but anyways you can have closest thing to arcade perfect it being dc and all but no you suck "c@$%" and you having the option of being able to download dc game off the net and burning them onto a regualr cd-r and not pay for them and no modification to the dc requierd(in most cases) but no you're a....Nevermind you get the point.

On another note. The "improvement" you guys are talking about in "cvs" is "cvs pro" which in the ps1 title was twicked up a bit with 2 more characters(dan and joe) and some other stuff which they did have on the dc but was a japan only title on the dc but which you can still find on bit torrent or "dc++" to download.

Relax fool, it was partly a joke. Geezus christ someone joked about dreamcast oh no it's the end of the world, I must type out a lengthy n thorough retort to feel better. :-D

I own a dc man, I like the system (it was easy to burn for n Sonic n Shenmue rocked), I just never liked the controllers. Don't lynch me now, geezus. :P

F*** DREAMCAST... CONTROLLERS!!! :-D

Whoa whoa man...calm down. He had a smiley face to indicate he was kidding...

I have a 6 button DC controller. So it's all good. That PS2 better think fast to keep loading all the sprites in 3rd Strike. It handled GGX and GGX2 well so Im sure PS2 owners will get a pretty nice port. But honestly, I tested GGX for PS2 and GGX for DC side by side. The DC version loaded much faster and the controller responded better on DC. Clearly this won't be a "who's version is better" debate. The DC version will be the more perfect arcade port. The PS2 will just be a good substitute for the DC.

Thats because the PS2 cant handle sprites natrually. It was originally ment to only render 3D. Dreamcast would be the 2nd system for "Arcade Perfect" ports, besides the Neo-Geo.

YAY!!!!!!

Hopefully it gets released outside of Japan :-D

If it doesn't have online play then it will suck :(

YAY!!!!!!

Hopefully it gets released outside of Japan :lol:

If it doesn't have online play then it will suck :P

Personally, I really don't care about the online play (consoles were never meant to go online, IMO...PCs are for that), but it would be damn sweet if SFIII would be released all over the world.

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 EO or whatever they call it for Xbox blows, sure it has online, but its so...unresponsive...and slowed down...

DC rules because its like having an arcade in your house, and arcade games are the most fun, and it has tons of awsome 2D fighters

I mean, look at the notrocious fighters that have been coming out, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance? That game was a JOKE

I mean, look at the notrocious fighters that have been coming out, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance? That game was a JOKE

Man, what the flock are you talking about. That game was teh 0wn! :lol:

Technically speaking the DC port os SF III: TS is not arcade perfect, it misses a few frames here and there.....or so people say. Who cares really? It looks and plays beautifully.

About the controller, yes the DC controller stinks for Street Fighter games, so does the psx pad and so does the xbox pad. Not only are the d-pads not ideal for the moves (although the DC's one is best) but most importantly, they only have 4 face buttons (yes xbox has more but they're not placed nicely for a good street fighter setup). Do as I did, buy a saturn pad converter for DC, it's the best way to go for people who don't have/can't play with (like me :ph34r: ) arcade sticks.

About the port itself, that is only a good thing of course. A good game should be on as many platforms as possible so everyone can enjoy it. I never understood that silly it-should-stay-exclusive mentality, but I guess I'm oldfashioned :lol:.

YAY!!!!!!

Hopefully it gets released outside of Japan B)

If it doesn't have online play then it will suck :P

Personally, I really don't care about the online play (consoles were never meant to go online, IMO...PCs are for that), but it would be damn sweet if SFIII would be released all over the world.

Consoles were IMHO destined to go online....they are the successor to the PC...for gaming that is (FPS being the exception)