What are you listening to? 4

Weirdy

Rammstein saugen Hauptesel. :P

Nicht Sie Leuteentdeckung ein besseres Band, können zu warum hören. Alles Rammstein ist singen Abfall.  :lol:

You're pretty good in german, ForceX. Wie gehts?

Agozer sind Sie mein Freund ein König amoung Männer. Ich versuche mein bestes, aber ich denke, daß mein Deutsch ein wenig rostiges ist.

:lol:

I'm not even that good. :lol: I occasionally mess up the verb placement...and I've studied german for 5 years. Sheer professionalism, my ass.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I said right :lol:....If you don't I shall translate it for you...

Agozer you my friend are a king amoung men. I try my best, but I think that my German is a little rusty.

Edited by ForceX

You know what I said right :P....If you don't I shall translate it for you...

Agozer are you my friend a king amoung men. I try my best, but I think that my German is a little rusty.

I got a pretty good idea what you said. Besides, taking all that trouble to form those sentences can't be the mark of "rusty" german skills. :lol:

hehehe my german might be pretty good but I !@#$ up the translation of it to english :P...hahahahaha...I fixed it in my post but you qouted my post before I had enough time to fix it :lol:

TITLE = Friendship

DATE = 2000

PUBLISHER = Sony

GENRE = Alternative Rock

ALBUM = Tenacious D

BAND = Tenacious D

COMPOSER = Tenacious D

ARTIST = Tenacious D

SONGLEN = 119158

TRACKNUMBER = 15

Rammstein saugen Hauptesel. :lol:

Nicht Sie Leuteentdeckung ein besseres Band, können zu warum hören. Alles Rammstein ist singen Abfall.  :-D

Forcex lecke a lot von hahn und arschlochen :lol:

Rupaul - SUPERMODEL [REMIX]

lol.. that song was bumpin in someones party last night and it got stuck in my head... :-D