can u do me a favor if u speak chinese

i heard only a rumor, pleez dont get on my case, and pleez dont post unless you speak chinese, dont accuse me of anything, that a chinese version of marvel versus capcom 2 is out. i dont know if its a rom, a pc version or anything, but could someone try searching on chinese yahoo or something for me? just to put my mind at rest and prove this as a total lie

1. There isnt a chinese version of MvC2, at least offically.

2. Naomi(if I remember correctly is the hardware for it) cannot be emulated, so no.

3. If there something, you we're probley told about the Custom Mix version(Modified by a bunch of guys) found (rather, once found, not sure if still there) on Suprnova for the Dreamcast.

Theres always been a Japanese version >_> I'm just saying that its unconfimed for a directly chinese translated version.

xie xie :huh:

*think that is correct

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

i got the info from some dude at my arcade. he insists that mvsc2 has been emulated. he said to search chinese yahoo. he doesnt live anywhere near my house and hes kind of weird. i dont see him often, only on the subway and arcade. i told him that out of all the people that speak both chinese and english, and like emulation, at least one of them would post it if it were made. still he told me to search chinese yahoo.it doesnt seem like he is lieing on purpose.he honestly insists that he doesnt remember where he got it from, his friend did it for him.

anyways i dont think there is a need for this topic anymore, ill stick to playing the horrible ps2 port.