Mod or Boot disc?

Max

I disagree the Magic 3.1 is better

magic 3.1 works by making the dvd drive spinner spin faster than usual. Thus tricking the ps2 into playing burned games. Say one day u wonder why I cant play games anymore. Maybe it's cuz you got a mod chip. So one day notice the dvd drive is spinning too fast, making it too fast from the PS2 playing games. So you take mod chip thinking this will solve my problem. This doesnt work because you already changed your system from its default setting. Unless you know how to slow it down, I guess you got a problem.

Edited by DanManXZ

Thanks for all the info guys, think I'll go with the modchip. I had a modded PSX before and it played everything flawlessly without any hassle, was just wodering if any advancements were made.

Thanks again everyone.

is that seriously how it works?

I research and found different

It pretty much bypasses everything the PS2 says about security and injects the "Yes the special sectors are there" data into its memory

Im not going to summarize the stealth technology part, because that would take all day :rolleyes:

I personally just bought the PSX to USB adapter from Radio Shack for just over $10, plugged it in, and started playing my games using ePSXe. Obviously, your computer has to have decent specs, or else it's not worth playing.