Button Mashers

Are acade button Mashers Really Pros in Desguise  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well the key to fighting against others is recognizing patterns and countering them. If someone is button mashing it should be somewhat easy to avoid those tactics. Majority of the time, a button masher is someone that doesnt have a lot of skill so if you struggle against such an opponent, it tends to say a lot about your skill...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the most famous combo in Street Fighter 2 history.

Get your opponent in the corner, jumping roundhouse, low roundhouse, jumping roundhouse, throw, low roundhouse, jumping roundhouse, low roundhouse, jumping roundhouse, throw...

That used to piss me off like crazy back in the day.

I'm the kind of a player that tries to master every single special move and fight with style... :-D

:-D Amen to that, Why my team in KOF2003 is

K' / IORI & ASH CRIMSON :lol:

yea, it really depends which type of game you mash with, Street Fighter series and not to mentioned the crossover vs. series is commonly known for button mashing by players. funny thing, I of course doesnt do it on purpose even though my friends told me that I mash just because I hit the buttons too hard. :-D