New NeoGeo rom

Zintrick was a dissappointment for me...Heh, can one except something great from a prototype that was supposed to be released back in 1996? :lol: Well, the CD version will get collectos drooling, at least.

i liked it. it would of been better if it had some more sounds and music

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy on Speksnk board said this dump is converted from the Neo-CD version, it's not a real prototype. Is it true or not ?

It's a CD hack.

ADK message is just an haxored error message.

zintrick.gif

It is well known that this game was a prototype, which was never completed....so there is no way this could be a hack...the person who posted this must of gotten mixed up

But thanks to emulation we all get to play :lol:

It is well known that this game was a prototype, which was never completed....so there is no way this could be a hack...the person who posted this must of gotten mixed up

But thanks to emulation we all get to play :lol:

Personally, I think it's a real prototype because of ADK Sample Test at the beginning, but men on Speksnk board said NGF use to make counterfeit MV-S.

A guy on Speksnk board said this dump is converted from the Neo-CD version, it's not a real prototype. Is it true or not ?

It's a CD hack.

zintrick.gif

how can he be sure and how would you get a cd version to run on mvs and aes hardware ?

It's a CD hack.

zintrick.gif

how can he be sure and how would you get a cd version to run on mvs and aes hardware ?

I don't know. Ask to KaNyErO from Speksnk : http://speksnk.metropoliglobal.com/phpbb/v...der=asc&start=0

I don't know what to believe anymore....but Equiz posted the following over at Romshare

Trust me, it is posible.  It's nothing new, the guys at neogeofreak have done it for some years now...

But it works only with smaller games, the SSRPG is way to big to fit in an mvs format. Other games like Crossed Sword 2 would fit into this format.

I heard these games are usually missing the music, becuase they are CDDA tracks and to fit them into split them into samples is just quite impossible, besides needing to reprogram de m1 and p1... This was one of the reasons people stated this rom was a neo-cd game. There is also some small difference on a menu or push start button text -or something like that-, which could easily be hacked.

It seems the Neogeo CD to MVS conversions are possible but only for smaller games...

I don't know what to believe anymore....but Equiz posted the following over at Romshare

Trust me, it is posible.  It's nothing new, the guys at neogeofreak have done it for some years now...

But it works only with smaller games, the SSRPG is way to big to fit in an mvs format. Other games like Crossed Sword 2 would fit into this format.

I heard these games are usually missing the music, becuase they are CDDA tracks and to fit them into split them into samples is just quite impossible, besides needing to reprogram de m1 and p1... This was one of the reasons people stated this rom was a neo-cd game. There is also some small difference on a menu or push start button text -or something like that-, which could easily be hacked.

It seems the Neogeo CD to MVS conversions are possible but only for smaller games...

oh well maybe the prototype will turn up one day

anyway i am going to move this topic to the neogeo thread